You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Monsters vs. Aliens - the cast of all-stars seriously detracted from the film, you were extremely aware of them at all times. It was ok, but has nothing on the Pixar movies, and I liked Bolt better too.

Previews for Star Trek and Where the Wild Things Are - hell yes!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Critters 3

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

Boondock Saints

i love that movie! 5

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

Requiem for a Dream

Great movie. Beautifully shot. If you have a drug addiction (or a dangerous addiction of any kind for that matter) might want to watch this. Exploits the harsh reality of particular situations.

Considering watching Changeling tonight. Anyone saw it? Is it any good?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I saw Rad.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Critters 4

I never quite understood after three films of being the good guy, why they'd suddenly do an about face and make Ug a bad guy.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

Romero's Bruiser. Amazing film

AtariLegend wrote:

The Machinist

Hidden Text:

Obvious what was going on, although I still didn't expect the impossible happy ending.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Axl4Life wrote:

Changeling

Was really good. Pity John Malkovich didn't have more screen time though, the guys one of my favourite actors of all time.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

The Spirit--an unwatchable piece of shit and a waste of two hours.  The only part that was moderately interesting was the fact that Samuel L. Jackson started hamming it up.  Now whether he did this intentionally or by function of the script I can't say.

Changeling

Was really good. Pity John Malkovich didn't have more screen time though, the guys one of my favourite actors of all time.

Great!  I'm glad you enjoyed it as I watched this in the theater and thought it was a moving experience.  I loved the gray toned cinematography as well.  Any role which deviates Malkovich from his annoyed, sarcastic characters is good by me.  This is not meant as a criticism but he seems to get an awful lot of roles that have those characteristics.

Board footer