You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Please Play TWAT more when a tour happens

misterID wrote:

Ah, if you only would have responded with "Axl's hair." So close... 14

And I agree. TWAT should be played more! 21

Sky Dog wrote:

Gotta logout now before my head explodes...Poison, Bon Jovi....I'm about to throw my computer threw my office window. 18

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

And another thing, why does Axl have those stupid cornrows?

What is he trying to be, some sort of wigger? He's got to be bald as hell. His music sucks now, because he looks stupid.

I changed my mind. This isn't funny anymore.

I'm going to listen to Chris Cornell now.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Wow. Insult a man's music, and it's a riot.

Insult a man's hair, and forget it. 14

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Axlin, even if GNR were at the same level as Poison, which you insanely believe, I don't think Axl would ever stoop so low to play the same stage as Adler's Appetite.  He'd retire from the biz before it came to that.

I actually like Poison and am going to see them this summer with Def Leppard, but they're still nowhere close to GNR.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

And another thing, why does Axl have those stupid cornrows?

What is he trying to be, some sort of wigger? He's got to be bald as hell. His music sucks now, because he looks stupid.

I actually think the cornrows work for him. I didn't like it as much in 02 when coupled with the oversized rap clothes look....but when worn with the jeans and shirt/jacket kinda classic rock look I think he pulls off a pretty cool look....I'm prob alone on it...but I dig it.

You're just messing around about the music I'm assuming, even if you think it sucks (like buz), it's not sucking cos of a haircut LMAO...

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

The Vegas shows where Slash apparently showed up. His look then was the best post illusion look he's had.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Actually monkey I was being sarcastic. I've worn cornrows before, and braids, so I was just trying to mock trolls, and what alot of them say.

As for the music. Obviously nobody pays attention to what I say (which is cool I guess).

I've said from day one time and time again, how CD is awesome, and is their best album since Appetite, and backed it up time and again.

So NO, despite that I support SOME of Buzz's logic, I rarely 'agree' with him. I love the music, and I love Axl. I just wish he'd do some things differently.

As for Faldor, last I checked Poison was making better BO than Guns on the road. I personally fucking hate Poison, and wouldn't be caught dead at one of their shows. If you dig 'em, cool. I'm talking about this solely on a business level. Axl's got more talent in one of his fake braids, than Bret Michaels has in his whole goddamn body, and on his best day too.

Board footer