You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: The Possibility of a Guns N' Roses '09 Summer tour

gnfnraxl wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

Don't tell me you're all still believing in a summer tour.  Summer is just upon us!  If they wanna do a summer tour it'll be a late summer/fall tour.

Summer = June 21-Sep 21.

You could technically call a Sep/Oct Tour a "Summer" Tour if you wanted to ...

Well say what you will but June 21st is just about a month away.  To me a summer tour is becoming less and less likely each day that goes by.

Sky Dog wrote:

like I said, Tool just announced dates for July a few days ago....I am not saying anything is going to happen, because odds are nothing will, but it isn't too late.:|

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
elmir wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk7plGs3RP0

i'd pay double to be able to see this....:peace:

FUCK YEAH! 9

bucket > 21

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

That shit is damn fucking amazing. He totally rips it.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

He is the only guy since Slash left who has a wonderful sense of melody in his playing, enhancing the songs even more. His playing was beautiful. He was the only guy who had the tools and savvy to outshine Slash, its a damn shame it never worked out.

Fortus, Finck and Foot couldnt conjure up a thimble full of melody between them at a live show.

Sky Dog wrote:

Bucket is the shit.....but he ain't coming back....just like Slash. We need to get over it. sad

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Olorin wrote:

He is the only guy since Slash left who has a wonderful sense of melody in his playing, enhancing the songs even more. His playing was beautiful. He was the only guy who had the tools and savvy to outshine Slash, its a damn shame it never worked out.

Fortus, Finck and Foot couldnt conjure up a thimble full of melody between them at a live show.

Now I wouldn't say that. Ron has done some great stuff. Fortus, well he rarely steps out and plays lead from the shows I've watched, and Finck...well lets just say I think he suits NIN a bit more than GN'R...:peace:

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Its been a while since I seen them, but any live footage I watch on youtube has Ron shredding and making noises whenever he isnt playing Slash's stuff.

Meh, I'm tired and cranky, even Appetite sucks tonight.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

yeah..if we're going time machines i'm going back to to see this in person:

But having said that...i'll gladly go see the current band too. And I think bumble is a lot better on guitar than people realise. One day he'll release somethic epic and you'll see what I mean. The skills are there. He's just under utalized at the moment.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I know Ron is talented, but he haven't been close to Bucket quality in his solos for GNR. Not close...faaar from close. That's a fact.

Board footer