You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

AtariLegend wrote:
Axl S wrote:

(although a good part of this could be due to recent Final Fantasy Bundles).

Probably also something to do with a company's country of origin, as well...

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Nintendo are japanese and so are Sony. That's really not a factor for either of those two back home. It's only a factor for Microsoft.

AtariLegend wrote:
Axl S wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Nintendo are japanese and so are Sony. That's really not a factor for either of those two back home. It's only a factor for Microsoft.

I think I may have telepathically added the word Microsoft to your original post... 16

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

nice...cannot wait for that, twilight princess was brilliant IMHO..and it wasn't even created FOR the wii but as a cross over from gamecube, i'll be getting that one for sure...been thinkin of pickin up punchout too

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

nice...cannot wait for that, twilight princess was brilliant IMHO..and it wasn't even created FOR the wii but as a cross over from gamecube, i'll be getting that one for sure...been thinkin of pickin up punchout too

Don't get excited yet. All that was shown was a small piece of concept art. This game is still a  long way away.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well the small article says we may get some zelda news in 2010 so yeah...does anyone have a link to the concept art?

Axl S

Axl S wrote:
Neemo wrote:

well the small article says we may get some zelda news in 2010 so yeah...does anyone have a link to the concept art?

People weren't allowed to take pictures it was at a seperate thing after Nintendo's Main Press Conference. We're getting Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks for DS this year. Expect more info about the new Zelda on Wii this time next year.

Axl S wrote:

This game is still a long way away.

The EAD team for Zelda has been working on it ever since Twilight Princess was released and Shigeru Miyamoto said that it was settled for release in 2010 at the roundtable interview at E3.

And... There's no way in hell that Nintendo will "lose the console war".

Feel free to argue with me about Chinese Democracy but Nintendo Wii has sold over FIFTY MILLION copies since November 2006.

Just wait until Monster Hunter 3 is released in Japan. Things will go boom in a matter of seconds.

With that said I haven't even mentioned the Nintendo DS and DSi.

Axl S

Axl S wrote:

Ignore the music it's just background noise. But my god the guy who's not been on a single album yet Eddie's kid is in there. It's not as bad as when they airbrushed out Michael Antony from album artwork on the site but it's pretty bad. Especially when you've got Eddie and Roth looking like they did back in the good ole' days and then having Wolfgang looking incredibly out of place, I'm sorry but this just shits on the Van Halen legacy in so many ways.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Wait until you get GH GnR.  It will make what VH did seem kind.

Board footer