You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: The Rant Thread

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jorge76
 Rep: 59 

jorge76 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Oh God Russ, that dinner argument drives me crazy.

"So what do you want for dinner?"

"I don't care, it's up to you"

"Okay, I want Mexican"

"No, I don't want that"

"Okay, what about Italian?"

"No, I don't want that either"

"I thought you said it was up to me?"

"Yeah, but I don't want that stuff"

"Okay, FINE, how about a burger or something?"

"Okay, where do you want to go?"

"Here's McDonalds, i'm gonna pull in here"

"I don't like McDonalds"

And at that point, I see myself opening the car door, lifting my right leg, turning to the right, and following through at 70mph on the freeway.

Yeah, I'll even take that one a step further.

Every time I'm asked what I want, my answer is "I don't care".  Because I don't.  I'll find something I like pretty much everywhere.  Then I hear, "You never pick, make a decision".  Then the above happens

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I hate the face that some people who you thought were your friends and even family are two faced dick heads who can accept someone trying to better themselves and put all his demons too rest. Like I wouldn't be the same person if I am doped up on pills and other shit. I mean what the fuck is wrong with some people? Sad too have to cut off 2 guys I grew up with and considered them my own family. After I put up bail for one and got the other one a job. Some people are just so fucked in the head that no common sense can gfet through. They are all up for you getting help before you seek it out but as soon as you come back they shove pills in your face and light up a blunt in my car? And they wonder why they were left out in the rain 20 mins from their houses.

And rant over.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I hate the face that some people who you thought were your friends and even family are two faced dick heads who can accept someone trying to better themselves and put all his demons too rest. Like I wouldn't be the same person if I am doped up on pills and other shit. I mean what the fuck is wrong with some people? Sad too have to cut off 2 guys I grew up with and considered them my own family. After I put up bail for one and got the other one a job. Some people are just so fucked in the head that no common sense can gfet through. They are all up for you getting help before you seek it out but as soon as you come back they shove pills in your face and light up a blunt in my car? And they wonder why they were left out in the rain 20 mins from their houses.

And rant over.

That's one of the saddest things about the life of a drug user. Its all based on the drugs and nothing else. Quit drugs, and you all of a sudden have a huge void in your life that used to be filled by "friends".

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

yeah....I've often felt some people like to keep a person at their weakest too...they don't like it when you get control....

Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

Last week my total weight loss was at 66 pounds and today I weighed myself for the first time in a week...

Another friggin' 10 pounds lost.

Just to update on the weight situation:

I've lost 13 pounds since. It's not a very long way to go until I reach my "goal" now.

My body doesn't look too nice, tough - but I guess that's because I basically haven't been training at all during this time.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah it's a shame. Maybe if they ever get it together then we'd be friends again but the best thing for me to do is separate myself from triggers such as dope buddies who i thought were more but turned out to be spineless.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Ticketmaster alerts fucked me over and I missed the chance to see Faith No More at the Corn Exchange. Consider the Corn Exchange even closer and more intimate than Hammerstein. This stage makes Hammerstein look like a stadium. FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Oh God Russ, that dinner argument drives me crazy.

"So what do you want for dinner?"

"Okay, I want Mexican"

"No, I don't want that"

"Okay, what about Italian?"

"No, I don't want that either"

"I thought you said it was up to me?"

"Yeah, but I don't want that stuff"

"Okay, FINE, how about a burger or something?"

"Okay, where do you want to go?"

"Here's McDonalds, i'm gonna pull in here"

"I don't like McDonalds"

And at that point, I see myself opening the car door, lifting my right leg, turning to the right, and following through at 70mph on the freeway.

I end up just saying... okay how about you list off what you don't want since you seem to have a better idea of that, then it will leave us with like a few choices and we can pick from there.   And then even this doesn't work. 

Drives me fucking crazy.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer