You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Saw The Hangover it was very funny, then i got to see Drag me to Hell...man that movie is crap avoid at all costs.

Thanks to Axlin08 mentioning Midnight run he reminded me of Midnight Sting which i then watched just minutes ago that movie is still excellent.

Karma Axlin08  22

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Umm, okay. 16

Wall-E

Not bad, but kind of so-so for your typical Pixar film. There are better ones. Still okay though.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

The Matrix. Still very good but God! was it hyped up at the time well beyond it deserved.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Terminator Salvation meh.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Grand Tourino. Wasn't a fan, I thought it was pretty bad.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Grand Tourino. Wasn't a fan, I thought it was pretty bad.

Well from someone who doesn't even know what it was called, you probably weren't paying enough attention anyways. 19

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

Michael Clayton... awesome movie

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Walking Tall: Lone Justice

Your standard DTV action movie, no more, no less. Felt like an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

Angels and Demons

I liked the Da Vinci Code better as it was easier to understand.  The last thirty minutes of this film were awful.  They still didn't develop the Langdon character at all.  His female costar was hotter in this film though. 

I'm starting to wonder how on earth that the Dan Brown novels are successful at all as I found the plots of both movies unbelievable.  There is going to be a third film, I have zero confidence in that one.

The best praise I can give this film is that at least I didn't have to pay to watch this and its not the worst film I've seen this year.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

I'm starting to wonder how on earth that the Dan Brown novels are successful at all as I found the plots of both movies unbelievable.

They are unbelievable. I tried reading the books ages back but couldn't get over how absurd it all was, then I saw Angles and Demons just the other day and I started laughing (quite loudly) at it during the film and couldn't help myself.

Board footer