You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Re: Interview with Skwerl

Stepvhen wrote:

I am so happy I don't live in america. The idea of giving guns to guys who probably barely scraped a High school education standard is just fucking insane.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:
-D- wrote:

I thought we pretty much established Fernando was the leaker a long time ago..........

Yeah but he wasn't the original source of the Skewrl stuff.  My guess is it's someone like Merck or a band member judging from what Skewrl said.

Personally I don't really have much sympathy or care for what Skewrl has to say but the info about his source (plus past sources) is interesting.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

How would he get that sort of access to a band member though?

Dip shit probably thinks he can write a book now or something. lol

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

There was that interesting Cogill/Goldstein link...

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

If it was a band member or even a former NuGNR band member you would have to question the motivation, particularly if they have song writing credits on the album.  Leaking it would affect their own back pocket.

Therefore, my guess is it's probably someone high up at the record label etc.  That's why Merk's name seems to be thrown around now and then.  From what I have read the Lebeis's seem to have thought in the past that he was invovled.  But if they think it's him then it's probably a sure bet that it's not.  My take on that clan is they shoot from the hip and don't think things through properly.

The whole Merck thing could also be a smokescreen.  Perhaps it was Beta herself this time leaking stuff to try and push Axl along???  My understanding was that she is a shareholder of Black Frog.  His company can't really make much money until CD was released, toured, merchandised etc etc.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

I am so happy I don't live in america. The idea of giving guns to guys who probably barely scraped a High school education standard is just fucking insane.

Gross generalization.

I know guys who never made it into high school, and know the proper way to handle, clean, and use a weapon/firearm, and have seen Ph.D's clean their guns by looking down into the barrel, and then going, "oh yeah, is this loaded?"

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Gross generalization.

I know guys who never made it into high school, and know the proper way to handle, clean, and use a weapon/firearm, and have seen Ph.D's clean their guns by looking down into the barrel, and then going, "oh yeah, is this loaded?"

Not only that, but I'd wager my paycheck that all those FBI agents have atleast a 4 year degree. 

Onto the topic at hand though, I don't know how much of that interview exists only in his mind, but it was a great read.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

They do. I looked into becoming a Fed Agent once, and was told... I kid you not... I need a Bachelor's Degree in ACCOUNTING to do it.

No bullshit.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Gross generalization.

Im not commenting on the right way to handle/clean/use a gun. Im commenting on the type of society that has come to rely so heavily on weaponry designed to kill another human being nad allow almost any fool to own one of these weapons for the monetay betterment of a rich elite.

Surgical terms like weapon/firearm simply detract from the truth of what these devices are. They are words to hide behind so that people don't have to feel guilty when they talk about their Killing Tools.

Im not just taking pot shots at America here that seems to be fashionable of late. America is obviously a hot spot and prime example of these cultural retardations however it is now rampant on this Globe of ours as a whole

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I do have to question why Skwerl was arrested at gun point when he'd been peacefully and willingly co-operating with police for some time.

Board footer