You are not logged in. Please register or login.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

Re: i'm back

emcitymisfit wrote:

why the fuck do they require so much time? how did MSL finagle the leaks before? give us a little history

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

separating the truth from the bullshit...msl told us that already way back when

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Time because these people are playing games. You play along, BS them, gain their trust, negotiate, plan the specifics, do the deal, followup, BS some more to figure out what else you can get.

You're not just gonna message someone and ask for the goods. How is that gonna work?

In MSL's case he's messaging people in Spain or wherever while he's awake and their asleep. Getting one response can take a whole day.

Even before Skewrl people were scared shitless just because lawyers got involved in the MSL deal. Just ask Neemo and James about that.

In any case, it's gonna take a monumental effort, mindfuck to get the next leaks. Dark was able to BS his way into a leak. Hoarders learned a lesson, then MSL had to BS plus produce physical (albeit fake) evidence. Next time who knows what it will take.

More than what I can offer, I'm sure.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Even before Skewrl people were scared shitless just because lawyers got involved in the MSL deal. Just ask Neemo and James about that.

More than what I can offer, I'm sure.

Well, James and Neemo? What happened with the lawyers?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

back when roses of velvet started we were contacted by Axl's legal team threatening legal action for sharing leaks...as that was one of our big ideas back then for a gnr board...anyway even back then the band was concerned about leaks and the lawyer who we were directly involved with was fishing for info on who and what we knew about leak sources

somewhere along the lines we stopped receiving emails...i'm assuming that they were closing in on the actual source and we weren't valuable to them any longer...anyway you guys wanna know why we dont post links to leaks on the board? well we dont wanna get sued, though since then we've talked to a couple people on the board with legal backgrounds and i'm not so sure any more that mr lawyer dude wasn't bluffing his threats..then again the FBI went knocking on Skwerl's door didn't they...anyway....no links to leaks on the forum 16

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Neemo wrote:

back when roses of velvet started we were contacted by Axl's legal team threatening legal action for sharing leaks...as that was one of our big ideas back then for a gnr board...anyway even back then the band was concerned about leaks and the lawyer who we were directly involved with was fishing for info on who and what we knew about leak sources

somewhere along the lines we stopped receiving emails...i'm assuming that they were closing in on the actual source and we weren't valuable to them any longer...anyway you guys wanna know why we dont post links to leaks on the board? well we dont wanna get sued, though since then we've talked to a couple people on the board with legal backgrounds and i'm not so sure any more that mr lawyer dude wasn't bluffing his threats..then again the FBI went knocking on Skwerl's door didn't they...anyway....no links to leaks on the forum 16

Wow I never knew that. I still got my Roses of Velvet Hoodie from the old days... 5

Whazup
 Rep: 6 

Whazup wrote:

crazy stuff..

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633