You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: No Checkmate remains.

misterID wrote:

He's not legit. he was getting non GNR videos removed from certain posters on GNR boards.

I can pretty much guarantee that we have even interacted with them on the boards.

If he's pulled your video youtube will give you his personal information if you request it. And I've given Azoff's contact info in this thread.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

good stuff. thank you.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I just want to hear unheard shit or a 99 version of the album if that is out there. Maybe an early 2000's.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Good call.

If he is Axl/offical then i have no issue with it, it's their music to do what they want with, but if he is some kind of fan on a crusade then he needs to stop impersonating being offical and get back in his place.

This page explains the process needed to get youtube to pull a video. Does make it sound more likely he is legit. Unless he did it all on email and forged the details.

http://www.youtube.com/t/dmca_policy

So what he does is go thru all of that crap just to be a dick?

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

I believe this is the youtube site of the guy that complains under the name UzisuicidalLLC  and gets the vids removed.  He then has some of the vids he gets removed plus other GNR ones on his own youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/UziSuicidalLLC

He complains and gets demo leaks removed, plus he has also had live footage removed as well.  Live footage that has then been posted on his own youtube account.

I suppose if people wanted to be wankers they could continually claim copyright on the vids he posts and get them taken down every time he puts them up.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Just to add to this.  This is posted in his about me section of his youtube page:

UziSuicidalLLC
Last Sign In: 1 week ago
Videos Watched: 3,069
Subscribers: 10
Channel Views: 1,618
I do not log on here as much as I used to so that means my "thank you's" for the comments are almost stupid to send if they're week or more after you posted the comment.

I took my name from the emails YouTube would send me "On behalf of UziSuicidal LLC and UMG."

According to that, he isnt the same person thats getting the shit pulled down.

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
CrashDiet wrote:

Just to add to this.  This is posted in his about me section of his youtube page:

UziSuicidalLLC
Last Sign In: 1 week ago
Videos Watched: 3,069
Subscribers: 10
Channel Views: 1,618
I do not log on here as much as I used to so that means my "thank you's" for the comments are almost stupid to send if they're week or more after you posted the comment.

I took my name from the emails YouTube would send me "On behalf of UziSuicidal LLC and UMG."

According to that, he isnt the same person thats getting the shit pulled down.

O_o  oh

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah I saw that, but it doesn't mean he isn't the guy asking for vids to be removed either.  I thought that name was bascially defunct now from an official GNR capacity, plus it's Uzi Suicide not Uzi Suicidal anyhow.  I tend to think if the removals aren't coming from this person then - it's a BIG coincidence.

Perhaps he put that post in his "about me" section to deflect heat from himself.  This isn't the first time it has been questioned whether he is the guy getting vids pulled.

Dunno hard to tell either way - at once stage wasn't it Tsunami that used to pull all the GNR vids?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

anybody got a link to a vid that this guy has had pulled down?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV09Xo7wFMc

It was Phrozen (Frozen) Inferno's 3 min Prostitute remix.

Board footer