You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

^^

Man you love those freakin' movies.

Your Godfather is my Back To The Future. 16

Well, there is a lot to enjoy with those movies. I actually watched Godfather III on Blu-ray yesterday and I still maintain that it is underrated. Sofia Coppola, or should I say her father's nepotism, damn near ruined the movie. But it is still a good movie. By no means a horrible one like so many people say. I think it's a 8/10 but the first two are beyond a 10/10 so it's impossible to live up to those standards.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

By the way, have you bothered watching them yet? Or are you and Russ still Godfather virgins? lol

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I finally watched Cloverfield.

That was a pretty damn good movie.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Zombieland Fucking GREAT

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
russtcb wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

By the way, have you bothered watching them yet? Or are you and Russ still Godfather virgins? lol

I swear to God I wanna watch those movies! 16

Here's my plan; I'm going to put the blu ray boxed set on my xmas lists this year and hope to God someone finally gets them for me.

And hope you don't die between now and then. Morbid? Yes. Valid point? Yes. tongue

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

russtcb wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Here's my plan; I'm going to put the blu ray boxed set on my xmas lists this year and hope to God someone finally gets them for me.

One of us will die before I watch those movies.

Just kidding.

I swear i'm gonna watch them.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Eastwood Double Feature

Blood Work (great film, really a forgotton gem)

then

The Rookie (not bad, could've been better if not directed by Eastwood, and directed by more of a buddy cop veteran like a Tony Scott, Walter Hill or Richard Donner)

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

russtcb wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

One of us will die before I watch those movies.

Just kidding.

I swear i'm gonna watch them.

You promising to watch those movies is a little bit like a politician promising to cut spending. 16

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Eastwood Double Feature

Blood Work (great film, really a forgotton gem)

then

The Rookie (not bad, could've been better if not directed by Eastwood, and directed by more of a buddy cop veteran like a Tony Scott, Walter Hill or Richard Donner)

You spend your time watching these when you could be watching Godfather 1 or 2? For shame!!!!! tongue

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Clint > Pacino

Board footer