You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Tommie wrote:
Dreamline wrote:

Well, my Xbox360 finally decided to die on me.  Been acting up for a few months, but now it's gone completely Red Ringed.  Hopefully MS will fix it for free, otherwise I guess I'll have to pick up an Arcade.

Figures it happens now when I actually have a bit of free time to catch up on some games.

Not that I condone this but, I'd send it away asap.  While you wait, I'd go out and grab an arcade.  Just save the receipt and return it once you get the other one back.

russtcb wrote:

I've got to around to playing Uncharted 2...

You'll do yourself a favor.

I absolutely LOVED the first game (back in late 2007 when it almost came out unnoticed to begin with) but this is on a completely different level.

Brütal Legend is another one that deserves to be played since it's hilarious and makes you genuinely laugh your ass off - not to mention that it's a great game!

Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time will be the next new game I play when it comes out in early November. It's my personal favorite and I'm looking forward to it more than anything else this year.

I'll have to get through Quest for Booty before I play it, though...

I don't want to play it with a hazy memory.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I heard that Brutal Legend's single player lasts about 5 hours.   Is that true?  If so, I'll wait until it lowers in price a bit.

Unless you're into speedrunning, no.

Rex

Rex wrote:

Oh, that's good.  How long is it then?

Rex wrote:

How long is it then?

I haven't actually finished it yet since I've been quite busy with Uncharted 2 but I do know that people who have "rushed" through the game have completed it in about seven and a half hours.

If you're going through it properly it should take about nine to ten hours or more. I'm most definitely leaning towards the latter.

Rex

Rex wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:
Rex wrote:

How long is it then?

I haven't actually finished it yet since I've been quite busy with Uncharted 2 but I do know that people who have "rushed" through the game have completed it in about seven and a half hours.

If you're going through it properly it should take about nine to ten hours or more. I'm most definitely leaning towards the latter.

Ah, I might be picking this up soon then. 

Fallout 3 Game of the Year edition is the priority though. 9

As I said to russtcb, you won't be disappointed.

Even if you're not into Metal this is something you'd enjoy but I do know that you love it.

And that certainly doesn't lower the odds of enjoyment...

Rex

Rex wrote:

Yeah, it has a killer soundtrack. I hear the online is not bad too.

AtariLegend wrote:

At the minute I'm really addicted "Evony Online", been playing for a few months.

If anyone here likes long time consuming Stratgey games...

www.evony.com

Board footer