You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Re: The NFL 2007-08 Season thread

If the Pats play the Browns in the playoffs, the Patriots will lose. This team is very beatable and it'll be fun to see all the players blaming each other once they do.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

browns have alot of work to do and alot of praying....jsut to make it in, then they;ll have to play san diego or the steelers to get a shot at the pats...And titans play the colts....Colts will be playing nobody's

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I do agree that the Browns have a legit shot at beating the Pats, but they cant even begin to think about that. They have to pray that the Titans choke. Gotta take things one step at a time.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Good game, but some very bizarre officiating. Take nothing from the Pats though. THey did show why they are a GREAT team. I am still trying to figure out how Amani Toomer got a personal foul on the sideline when it was clear as day that the Pat fell down on his own. And how does a player not get penalized, much less ejected for poking an opposing player in the eye? Refs blew that one.

Congrats New England.

I hope Eli build off of this game. Definatly a confidence booster for the whole team.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

giants lost 3 guys to injury didnt they? thats what i read this morning, kinda shitty going into the playoffs if 3 starters are hurt sad

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I saw the most important parts of the game. Like Chris Collinsworth said during the game though. If they don't win it all, they can't be considered one of the greatest of all time. I usually hate Collinsworth, but he's right-on with this one.

NY Giants82

NY Giants82 wrote:

Yeah Giants lost 3 guys but still not sure how severe the injuries are. The play by play guy for the Giants said he didnt think they were serious after the game. He spoke with the players. My guess is they may have been able to return, but Coughlin didnt chance it in a "meaningless" game.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Fucking Vikings and Browns. Other than the Pats, at the midway point of the season they were the two hottest teams in the league. Neither makes it to the playoffs. A Pats- Browns and Cowboys-Vikings matchup in the playoffs would have been very interesting.

Washington vs Seattle-

The wild card game most likely to have an upset. Neither team is very good, but I think the emotion surrounding the Skins concerning Sean Taylor will inspire this team to go as far as it can. Joe Gibbs knows its probably his last chance as well. Skins will get killed against either the Packers or Cowboys, but I do believe they will win this game.

Tampa vs New York

Just a week or so ago, I would have said Tampa would kill them. However, both teams are stumbling into the playoffs, and this is literally anybody's game. I think Tampa will win, but not by much. I also predict Coughlin gets fired after this loss.

Jacksonville vs Pittsburgh

Jacksonville is gonna kill them. Already beat them a couple weeks ago, and will do it easily this time. This will set up a Jags-Pats matchup.

San Diego vs Tennessee

While the Chargers looked terrible in the first half of the season, they have been improving each week. This team will not go far in the playoffs, but they will beat a weak Titans team.

NY Giants82

NY Giants82 wrote:

Giants are going to win next week... Book it.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

seattle, Bucs, chargers, jags

Board footer