You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

Axlin16 wrote:

Aw, that's bitchin'

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

I've finally gotten in to multiplayer games.  For the past few weeks Modern Warfare 2 for 360 has owned my soul.  Anyone play?

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

How has it been six weeks since this thread was posted in? 

Still curious if anyone plays MW2...?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I actually downloaded Modern Warfare 2 on my pc but haven't played it yet. Was always a huge fan of war games. Looking forward to that controversial level at the airport.

How far into the game is that?

Tommie

Tommie wrote:

Its near the beginning.  Second or third level.

Tommie

Tommie wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I actually downloaded Modern Warfare 2 on my pc but haven't played it yet. Was always a huge fan of war games. Looking forward to that controversial level at the airport.

How far into the game is that?

Without spoiling anything though, I would have to say Modern Warfare 2 isnt all "war game".  About half of it is the standard Call of Duty type game, but the other half is more counter terrorism first person shooter.  You definitely gotta play the first one before you jump into this one.  Ya can probably get COD 4 really cheap nowadays.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

this is back when consoles were cool....my dad had one of these badboys

2yyut5d.jpg

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I got the Green Day RB game yesterday.  Pretty cool - focuses mostly on their 2 best albums (imo).

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

got myself a new xbox360...since the announcemnt of the slim xbox they've dropped the price ...so i figured i'd get it for real this time 16

trasded in my ps2 gear (which i havent used in 2 years) and got $82 in trade value...so that scored me Red dead redemption and gta4.....and i'm not taking it back this time 16

Board footer