You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Axlin16 wrote:

The title alone pretty told me "stay away". 16

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I saw Funny People recently.  Thought it was pretty good.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Book of Eli. Thouhgt it was terrible.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Bono wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Toy Story 3. The perfect movie and the perfect trilogy, honestly I think it could be the best film trilogy of all time.

Original Star Wars
LOTR.
Back to the Future.

Toy Story is far too simple a story to be the best trilogy ever. Not much really happens over the course of the trilogy. It's basically three seperate movies that don't overly tie into each other save for a few refrences here and there.

As an adaptation from books, LOTR is kind of a different category. BTTF is actually a good counterpoint, but I think with star wars, episode 6 is too weak. 4 and 5 were great but 6 was a step down, unlike TS3 which was possibly the best of the three.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

true no denying Toy Story is great.  I'd disgaree about Jedi though. It was an awesome way to wrap it all up. The Ewoks make the Gungans look like fucking shit. I like the Ewoks but a lot of people didn't. Though if anyone says they like Jar Jar and his peeps more than Wicket and his then I don't wanna hear their Star wars opinions anyways haha.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Toy Story 3 was great. Pixar never fails. They people behind those movies are some of the best in the business, hands down. Stories are so well done.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Wolfman.

AWFUL. The digital make up looked stupid. Fake digital teeth and big dog nose. I swear they looked like they jumped out of Teen Wolf.

And it was so friggin S....L........O............W.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

^^

That's bad to hear, I wanted to see that. It looked cool.

Me - Predator & Predator 2 refreshers before I go see Predators.

I still to this day, don't understand for the life of me what's wrong with Predator 2, and why people didn't like it. I still think it's a solid film, good sequel, and Danny Glover was great. Maybe were people let down by Arnold not being in it, I dunno. I still enjoy it. And of course the original is... the original. Sci-fi greatness. I hear Predators is getting good reviews...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i watched good the bad and the ugly yesterday

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Predators:
I keep telling myself i liked it but deep down i know i'm disappointed. I think it done everything right except for one thing (the one thing you don't do in a predator movie) and that was it made the predators to weak imo. If they had have been more badass if would have been epic.

The design for the new preds seemed out of proportion too, like their heads were to big for their bodies the original preds looked way sleeker.

I still thought it was'nt bad but what a missed opputunity......so close.

Board footer