You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Most Recent Movie You've Seen

Neemo wrote:

Mongol: The Rise of Genghis Khan

and

Push

both good

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

saw '9' the other day...it was bizarre, like tool meets pf the wall

dunno if id let my kid watch it or not?

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Bono wrote:

true no denying Toy Story is great.  I'd disgaree about Jedi though. It was an awesome way to wrap it all up. The Ewoks make the Gungans look like fucking shit. I like the Ewoks but a lot of people didn't. Though if anyone says they like Jar Jar and his peeps more than Wicket and his then I don't wanna hear their Star wars opinions anyways haha.

any original star wars character brutally murders any "new" star wars character.

the departed
karate kid 2010
lovely bones

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

despicable me...solid

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Saw Monster's Ball last night for the first time.

Admittedly I saw it was on HBO awhile back and tuned in to see the gratuitous sex scene between Billy Bob and Halle Barry.  Damn she's fine!  While waiting for the scene to come though, I got sucked into the story so I decided to DVR the WHOLE movie and view it at a later date.  I thought it was quite good.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

@neemo

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is by far the best Western ever and one of the best movies too. So much of that movie is fueled by the cinematography, music, facial expressions that you don't realize that minutes have gone by without anyone uttering a word.

The prison camp scene with the captured soldiers is so emotional too.

Wow. Gotta see it again. The whole Man With No Name trilogy is top notch.

Anyone who hasn't seen them should do so immediately.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

We watched Slammin' Salmon yesterday, it was really much funnier than I anticipated.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Inception = Incredible. I won't even try to explain it but it was damn awesome. GO SEE IT! Just be prepared to pay attention

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
bigbri wrote:

@neemo

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly is by far the best Western ever and one of the best movies too. So much of that movie is fueled by the cinematography, music, facial expressions that you don't realize that minutes have gone by without anyone uttering a word.

The prison camp scene with the captured soldiers is so emotional too.

Wow. Gotta see it again. The whole Man With No Name trilogy is top notch.

Anyone who hasn't seen them should do so immediately.

it was funny, while watching tGtBatU, my wife goes...its like a rip off od a tarantino movie....i laughed and said "more like the other way around 16

i'm livin off of Video On Demand these days until i get my DVD player back up and running

right now they have high plains drifter on demand, i was told its pretty good, was gonna try to check out Fistful of Dollars and A few dollars more as well as outlaw Josey Wales

Saw Planet51 on the weekend...pretty cool kids movie

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Bono wrote:

Inception = Incredible. I won't even try to explain it but it was damn awesome. GO SEE IT! Just be prepared to pay attention

The last hour of that film is the most incredible thing I've ever seen. Not even kidding either. The amount of ambiguity in this film is already causing a ton of interesting discussion around the Internet. And the ending had an incredible reaction in my theater. Bono, did your theater let out a gasp? Mine let out a gasp (including me) and then a lot of people began laughing, cheering, or clapping. I think I was doing all three. At the end of the day it has now planted a seed and will grow in people's minds. It's up to the viewer to decide for themselves what happened. Instant classic IMHO. 22

Board footer