You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

faldor wrote:
madagas wrote:

some Australian media outlet claimed Gnr snubbed them....it wasn't just made up by Axl or his minions. After that, I don't know what is going on.

Yep, from up above a few posts.

From HTGTH

On page 2 of the 'Play' entertainment guide in today's edition of The Herald Sun news paper (Melbournes biggest paper) theres a 'whats hot and not' section and in the 'Not' it states:

"Guns n Roses- playing Sydney, snubbing Melbourne in December"

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:
faldor wrote:
madagas wrote:

some Australian media outlet claimed Gnr snubbed them....it wasn't just made up by Axl or his minions. After that, I don't know what is going on.

Yep, from up above a few posts.

From HTGTH

On page 2 of the 'Play' entertainment guide in today's edition of The Herald Sun news paper (Melbournes biggest paper) theres a 'whats hot and not' section and in the 'Not' it states:

"Guns n Roses- playing Sydney, snubbing Melbourne in December"

Yeah Herald Sun a Melbourne newspaper - typical Sydney vs. Melbourne thing. 

Perhaps the AFL should have thrown $1M at Guns to play at the AFL Grand Final in Melbourne.  Then we would have seen the Sydney Morning Herald newspaper saying GNR snubbs Sydney.  16

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

@axlrose
All upcoming Guns N' Roses dates are officially cancelled. Please contact your place of purchase for any refunds.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

Jesus fucking christ. He's kidding right? What's it this time? Snow on the roof?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Holy shit!

DCK

DCK wrote:

Couldn't have come at a worse time, if it's true.

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Thats it sad

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:

This is just pathetic now (if it's true), I'm sorry. But, I love the "Snow on the roof" comment, that's awesome.

DCK

DCK wrote:

I guess some people can pop the champagne bottle? No GNR tours, back into hiding and doing nothing? Let's jerk off to some reunion debates!! Quick!! We can pull a good 10 years just talking about it.... big_smile

Olorin

Olorin wrote:

Fuck that! Cheeriooooo 14

Board footer