You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

Scabbie wrote:

Holy  shit an apology! Without blaming anyone else!

What next a new album? Interview?

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Guys, it's clearly management or someone else who did it.  It was updated from the Guns N' Roses twitter. 

Wouldn't Axl just use HIS twitter for comments HE wants to make? 

Either that or GNR has more followers than Axl.  Either is possible.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Guys, it's clearly management or someone else who did it.  It was updated from the Guns N' Roses twitter. 

You're forgetting that Axl's twitter account was maliciously hacked into.  And obviously it takes more than a month to resolve an issue like that. 10

johndivney wrote:

obv it's another hack.. "sorry 4 the delay" axl would nvr say anything like that! not as convincing a hack as the first..

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
faldor wrote:
Saikin wrote:

You're forgetting that Axl's twitter account was maliciously hacked into.  And obviously it takes more than a month to resolve an issue like that. 10

Except for the fact that Axl has posted on his twitter after the apparent hacking.  So I'm guessing it was resolved.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

He could have simply told someone to post that message, so it would still be coming from Axl.

IS this even worth arguing about, or even debating?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
misterID wrote:

IS this even worth arguing about, or even debating?

YES!!!!!

I'm shocked that you even had to ask 16

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Saikin wrote:
faldor wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Except for the fact that Axl has posted on his twitter after the apparent hacking.  So I'm guessing it was resolved.

I see.  I thought he had been posting through GNR's twitter since that incident. 

I don't think it really matters either way.  Even if it wasn't really him.  At least SOMEONE from the GNR camp was apologizing for a late start.  How late were they anyway?  I didn't really hear any complaints or anything.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

That hack was bogus. Funny how the mysterious tweet stayed in place right up until Axl was backstage at Reading and decided to tweet roll

My bet - GN'R were trying to change the start and finish times to suit themselves, the cancelling the tour tweet was Axls ace card, someone somewhere panicked and told Axl that he could start and finish the festival an hour later than scheduled just to appease him, in full knowledge of the impossiblity of such a deal due to local authority and police clampdowns because of rioting in recent years, GNR took the bait and thus the Guns N' Roses Reading and Leeds fiasco unfolded.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

10102420apeter-falk-columbo-posters.jpg

Just one more thing...

Why was there a megaphone available for Axl to use?

Board footer