You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot

Pics from Witchwood School Of Rock UK last month - Frank & I were guest teachers for the day smile http://www.chillphotos.com/wsor_gnr.html 2 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
russtcb wrote:

There;s a whole section (The Garden) where everyone can take the military discussion if they like.

Gotcha! Totally off topic! My bad...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'm only gonna mention one thing on the military, and i'll not say anything further.

At least Naltav explained themselves, and I can see what they're saying. Since the draft ended, there's almost a "hired Gunslinger" sense in the military. Patriotism is obviously a concept to sell T-shirts and war agendas. I get that.

But supporting the troops is more about supporting the honor of a man who stands beside another man for a strong purpose. Having someone's back enough to know they they trust them, and someone who fights the good fight. There are lots of troops who do their duty and serve with honor. And I applaud those men. There's alot who don't, who give it a bad name.

But politicians and soliders are two entirely different things.

Okay, i'll shut up, back to topic...

It's been very cool the great reception that One Man Mutiny has gotten, and that Tommy has been appreciative of all the love we've shown him for such a great song.

jamester

jamester wrote:

GunsNRosesNews

"Rolling Stone" Pick Up On Inklings Of A Follow-Up To "Chinese Democracy". http://bit.ly/b50dRO 7 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

EDIT: *smacks own hand*  that is gnrnews not gnr.. forgive me i got excited  haha

jamester

jamester wrote:

jamester

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot

Started <trying to> lay vocal tracks, feelin' out the 1st song, pretty rough, been a while. @realphilanselmo , you out there? Sing on this! half a minute ago via web

* Retweet

(Not for GnR)  big_smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

damn....Phil singin on a Bumble tune would fucking Own!

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Its about as possible as Axl singing on one.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I could see Phil jamming with Ron.. Phil is all over the place musically. I can't wait for his solo album.

Board footer