You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

Axlin16 wrote:

Hopefully he'll eat that hideous sweater 14

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Does that kangaroo realize that's the best day of his life and all things go downhill from there. lol

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

DjASHBA

Just landed in Townsville Australia!!!!!! Looking forward to the Guns N' Roses Australian Tour!!!! Hope to see you all at the concert!!! about 8 hours ago via we

gunsnroses

Made it to Townsville and ah well, so much for Sunday, G'day Monday! about 7 hours ago via Twitter for Android

jamester

jamester wrote:

DjASHBA

It's 6 am here and Im wide awake. What a beautiful hotel overlooking the water. about 1 hour ago via web

(In other news: Slash stays in hotels also!)

DjASHBA

I am planning on going Scuba Diving today in Australia!! Might as well since I took the time to get certified! ha! 18 minutes ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

tommy_stinson

much to my dismay we won't be playing melbourne. we are playing townsville though. hmmmm what to do on a day off here. kinda bleak. 4 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Huh? Nothing has been announced about that.

jamester

jamester wrote:

^^^
12/01/2010     Australia     Townsville     Australia     Reid Park        
12/04/2010     Australia     Sydney     Australia     ANZ Stadium        
12/07/2010     Australia     Adelaide     Australia     Entertainment Centre        
12/11/2010     Australia     Perth     Australia     Perth Motorplex

These are all i have seen... Did he mean he would have liked to play melbourne?

jamester

jamester wrote:

DjASHBA

Just got back from soundcheck! Nothing like playing in the rain!!! Love it! about 2 hours ago via web

gunsnroses

That's a wrap on sound check and the November Rain. Looks like a 20% tomorrow will be December rain for us folk at Reid Park in Townsville. 7 minutes ago via Facebook

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

They aren't playing Melbourne (or Brisbane) due to the exclusive deal they did in Sydney with the v8 supercars. They weren't able to play any other gigs within a certain distance. That's why they are playing in Townsville and not Brisbane (the capital city of Queensland and the more logical choice).

jamester

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot

Nice to be back in Oz! Spent the day yesterday at the venue, hangin' with crew, playing guitar, soundchecking at night. See ya's tonight!! about 1 hour ago via web

Board footer