You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

jamester wrote:

Bumblefoot
She liked the Pink Panther solo, lol... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVVaGcVYcY
Guns N' Roses - Tits during solo - Reid Park, Townsville - 1/12/2010
www.youtube.com

bumblefoot

Relaxin' in bed, guitar in hand, room service, John Lennon movie on TV... 10 minutes ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

richardfortus

I posted a new photo to Facebook http://fb.me/AxAKqZx6 3 minutes ago via Facebook
69575_180831095262372_118315201513962_678484_2134906_n.jpg

jamester

jamester wrote:

Jesus changed his facebook picture:
Change
your FB profile pic to a cartoon character from your childhood. The
goal? To not see a human face on FB till Monday, December 6th. Join the
fight against child abuse!!! Copy & paste this to your status to
invite your friends to do the same!!! smile

Bumblefoot
50514_6055603084_1952181_n.jpg
Listening to new Accept song 'Teutonic Terror' - KICKS ASS!! Mark Tornillo w/ Accept is fkn greatness. I'm a big TT Quick fan from way back, lovin' this!

http://www.facebook.com/accepttheband
ACCEPT
71176_223761799723_7276789_n.jpg
Wolf Hoffman - Guitar Peter Baltes - Bass Mark Tornillo - Vocals Herman Frank - Guitar Stefan Schwarzmann - Drums
Musician: 18,541 people like this.

jamester

jamester wrote:

DjASHBA

Merry X-Mas For The Demented! ASHBA Swag - The Official Dj ASHBA Online Store. www.ashbaswag.com about 2 hours ago via web

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester

jamester wrote:

^^I scrolled up and counted the Dj tweets last 10 were  shooting the breeze or GnR tour stuff ect
For comparison I then went to your FB and almost the top10 posts were merch. related. Im not complaining. Im into what your doing and even want a shirt and the covers DL is on my to do list.  Just makin a point. He has a whole new audience to turn on to his gear. Some of the stuff he has is imo amazing. (website review coming)

#   bumblefoot

And thanks to all the wonderful contestants of the Sydney contest, & David P. for donating the tix - cya tonight Adelaide!! 16 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

# Bumblefoot bumblefoot

Thanks for the great time in Townsville & Sydney!! 18 minutes ago via web

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Exactly the reason I removed him from my Twitter; I felt like he was always trying to sell me something.

His tweets are gay anyways. It's win win. I see all this crap in here (no offense jamester), and i'm glad I don't do the FB/Twitter thing.

Celeb shit seems to be a waste of time.

Real people like yourself, people actually seem to comment on REAL stuff that they deal with in the REAL world everyday. Celebs just seem to fuck around and piss me off because they seem to just have an endless amount of time to fuck off while the rest of us are bustin' ass to we can pay them money so they can do more fucking around.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah the whole twitter thing I have never really understood.  Whether it be DJ or Slash or whoever, the amount of bullshit nonsense tweets is ridiculous.  If it was simply used as a medium to communicate relevant meaningful things then it would be great.  But, just like so much of the internet you have to wade through so much garbage to find the good stuff.   Often there isnt' even that.

I couldn't care less if "so and so" is sitting in a cafe eating a cheesburger, or "so and so" just got back from the gym and is feeling great, or whatever other stupid random thoughts that pop into somebody's head that they feel the need to verbalise into a tweet.

jamester

jamester wrote:

^^^ both good points and I understand. I had to remove BLS/Zakk Wyld, a few rock on the web sites. and tommy lee because of mass tweets I didnt care about.
I guess i just did not  care enough to wade thru there "bullshit"

on the other hand I hated no news from the GnR camp for so long.  and i keep up w most of things other than GNR to help keep this site with plenty to talk about.

I use to come to this site just to get gnr and other news. I tried to come into some conversation and you guys ripped me a new one. so I just stayed quiet.
then you guys just stopped. no real news. No real active topix. felt like a long dead forum at times.  i thought hay mabe I can do a bit and post links so others may get addicted to gettin there news here and eventually ill be bizy with life and can just log on to keep up big_smile

The tour thread was horrible most dates were text only setlists then a few words about the show then it was who sucks and most of the time not even why. but I found it fun when you guys were into it posting pics/youtube and forgetting for a min that u actually hated gnr/axl/ whoever pissed u off

umm who wouldnt wanna bullshit with there rock star? You know some of that is in reply to fans.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

^ Yeah it's cool, this is a GNR site so that's great that you are posting their updates and I appreciate all your work and effort.

I was just more commenting on twitter in general and how celebs use it.

Good on you for sticking around here too we need a mix of posters.  This site can be negative, I'm definitely guilty of that at times.  wink

Board footer