You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

Olorin wrote:

I like what you've been doing with the tour thread, its made looking for songs from the shows a whole lot easier, thanks!

Twitter is a handy tool for fans and bands to communicate, but its a bit nutty for average joe to think anyone give's a fuck about the consistancy of his shit.

I would have thought Axl/GNR would have made much better use out of it for communicating with fans since its free and theres no need to involve any journalists or publications. But I suppose they have been, especially compared to their history of zero communication, now they're an open book 16

I'd like to see more things like "Ask Tommy" every now and again, its a fuckin crime that it wasnt recorded cause there was some great stuff in the little I managed to see.
I'd like to hear more about the making of the music, we've had some info from Axl, Tommy and Brain, but theres still a huge story to be told and it would be great have more of the blanks filled in.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

tommy_stinson

awesome thunderstorms in adelaide!!! the lightning is beautiful. time to go do a rockshow. see ya. about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck

#   gunsnroses

yes @KORN! we got next! (@ Adelaide Entertainment Centre w/ 9 others) http://4sq.com/9FFgqv about 2 hours ago via foursquare

* Retweet

# Bumblefoot bumblefoot

Watching @korn kick the f**k out of Adelaide - Ray @rluzier sir, you bring new meaning to drumming. Sick dude. Sick. about 2 hours ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot

Got back to the hotel and hung with fans for an hour or two, playing guitar with 'em on the front stairs - fun stuff!! Thanks Adelaide!!! 3 minutes ago via web

(Rons awesome! I hope it gets uploaded.)

jamester

jamester wrote:

gunsnroses

Thank you South Australia! Great crowd. Your mother nature definitely rocks-going WEST! Perth on 12/11! and to the 5M FB fans - THANK YOU! 30 minutes ago via Facebook

jamester

jamester wrote:

DjASHBA

Guns N' Roses Australian Tour is going Great!! Meeting alot of cool people here!!! It's been fun having Korn on the tour! 2 minutes ago via web

DjASHBA

I would like to thank @MrsSOsbourne for introducing me to @axlrose That was over ten years ago already! Damn Time flys! 4 minutes ago via web

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

DjASHBA

I would like to thank @MrsSOsbourne for introducing me to @axlrose That was over ten years ago already! Damn Time flys! 4 minutes ago via web

Now theres an interesting bit of info 22 Was DJ auditioned to fill Paul Tobias' shoes I wonder?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I'd like to know what Axl was doin' hanging out with the Osbournes, or at least Sharon. He's also supposedly been seen with Kelly in the past.

It's all kind of weird. I thought they were all supposed to be down with Slash.

Could it be? Could Ozzy broker an Axl/Slash reconciliation one day?

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

^ I've heard rumours that Sharon Osborne could be the one to at least open the lines of communication between them again - some day.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

I think it's somewhat refreshing that dj hasn't yet been "GNRised" when it comes to interviews etc. He still talks openly about new music, tours etc and now even axl's thoughts on slash. I'm sure after being burnt a few times for talking openly about what he knows he will end up like a beaten dog in interviews, but for now I like hearing his optimism about new stuff and this comment.

jamester

jamester wrote:

^^^ good point! it does somewhat discount the notion that everything is controlled. On the other hand he should self regulate some topix that are a no win.
I do not know the context dj met Axl. I assumed there was some festival that six am, crue, ozzy, gnr were all involved in ?

Board footer