You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

jamester wrote:

Dj changed Fb pic again
41606_208130482474_1312493_n.jpg
Dj ASHBA™  Just landed in Perth, Australia!!! Can not wait for the show here!!! How is everyone tonight??
about an hour ago ·

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I think it's somewhat refreshing that dj hasn't yet been "GNRised" when it comes to interviews etc. He still talks openly about new music, tours etc and now even axl's thoughts on slash. I'm sure after being burnt a few times for talking openly about what he knows he will end up like a beaten dog in interviews, but for now I like hearing his optimism about new stuff and this comment.

What did he say?  Missed it and am too lazy to go back 30 some pages to know what he said.  *lol*

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

Never mind Aussie.  Found what I was looking for.  wink

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
downliner wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

DjASHBA

I would like to thank @MrsSOsbourne for introducing me to @axlrose That was over ten years ago already! Damn Time flys! 4 minutes ago via web

Now theres an interesting bit of info 22 Was DJ auditioned to fill Paul Tobias' shoes I wonder?

Or Finck. GNR auditioned people for that spot late '99.

A little known fact is that Sharon was asked to manage Guns around the year 2000. There's always been a connection; Doug Goldstein used to manage Zakk Wylde in the mid-90's.

The Sharon - Ashba connection relates to Beautiful Creatures doing Ozzfest in 2001. Doc McGhee knows DJ from that period as well... The scene is incestuous.

jamester

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot

Moment of silence for Mr. Lennon... 5 minutes ago via web

bumblefoot

And a big moment of silence as well to Dimebag. Everyone, go blast some Beatles and Pantera. Damage Plan and Plastic Ono band too. 3 minutes ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

DjASHBA

PERTH AUSTRALIA! THE GUNS HAVE LANDED! 8 minutes ago via web

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Seriously? What's Slash & Izzy up to?

19 13

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

I prolly asked this before, but... Anyone know who's tweeting the official GNR tweets?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think it's Del

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

My guess was Del or Fernando

Board footer