You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

Naltav wrote:

My guess would also be Del or Fernando.

Managing the twitter-account and sending out tweets seems like such minor task. I don't see why a bandmember can't do it, if that's the case.

I mean, part of the purpose of bands having a twitter-account is to have a closer connection to their fans.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

gunsnroses

Never thought we'd be a one-year Twitterversary much less celebrating from here in Perth. Gotta say it is a beauty #GNRfansRULE 30 minutes ago via Facebook

jamester

jamester wrote:

gunsnroses

Ditto RT @DjASHBA I would like to thank @MrsSOsbourne for introducing me to @axlrose That was over ten years ago already! Damn Time flys! about 2 hours ago via web in reply to DjASHBA

jamester

jamester wrote:

DjASHBA

I've been known to shake a leg or two. 29 minutes ago via web

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Naltav wrote:

Managing the twitter-account and sending out tweets seems like such minor task. I don't see why a bandmember can't do it, if that's the case.

I mean, part of the purpose of bands having a twitter-account is to have a closer connection to their fans.

Could it be Jarmo?

jamester

jamester wrote:

lol Jarmo =dale james

DjASHBA

MERRY CHRISTMAS. . . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXy1iiQgOAM about 3 hours ago via web
Merry Christmas......BITCH!!!

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

What happened to Axl's Twitter? The evil dwarves got in control again and decided not to post anything, just to harm Axl's reputation?

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
Naltav wrote:

Could it be Jarmo?

Wouldn't be a total shock...  hmm

jamester

jamester wrote:

DjASHBA

I favorited a YouTube video -- NEW GUNS N' ROSES; AXL IS READY TO FOLLOW-UP CHINESE DEM... http://youtu.be/3-mEhzdEunk?a about 4 hours ago via Google

* Retweet

[youtube]3-mEhzdEunk&feature=youtu.be&a[/youtube]

jamester

jamester wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Yeah the whole twitter thing I have never really understood.  Whether it be DJ or Slash or whoever, the amount of bullshit nonsense tweets is ridiculous.  If it was simply used as a medium to communicate relevant meaningful things then it would be great.  But, just like so much of the internet you have to wade through so much garbage to find the good stuff.   Often there isnt' even that.

I couldn't care less if "so and so" is sitting in a cafe eating a cheesburger, or "so and so" just got back from the gym and is feeling great, or whatever other stupid random thoughts that pop into somebody's head that they feel the need to verbalise into a tweet.

i guess sometimes the stars feel it. Of course as stated before mrtommyland  was one of the twits i had to remove

MrTommyLand

I fucking hate follow fridays!! Endless piles of shit to scroll through is such a bummer!! Why? Please stop! #FuckFF. ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐ about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Retweeted by sebastianbach and 58 others

Board footer