You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

Scabbie wrote:

Autographs, pics and meet n' greets at Heathrow Terminal 5 if you hurry!

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot  Bumblefoot
Video of my tech McBob runnin' through my gear [vid courtesy of TC Electronic] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF9gzyIQHWE
8 minutes ago

jamester

jamester wrote:

gunsnroses Guns N' Roses
London Heathrow one of the busiest airports in the world, even in the snow. #hohohellno
6 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Guns N' Roses
gunsnroses Guns N' Roses
Just a lil techie-ness with McBob for the holidays - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF9gzyIQHWE
6 hours ago Favori

jamester

jamester wrote:

gunsnroses  Guns N' Roses
You can see the Lunar Eclipse from everywhere #hohohellno but here we go http://twitpic.com/3i1okd thanks to Canada and @LyndsayTWN
5 hours ago
211710109.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1292955157&Signature=tkZsVeazoV2LrZs8sdecMcylxss%3D

jamester

jamester wrote:

tommy_stinson  Tommy Stinson
the british army has offered to help the situation at heathrow. the airport says thats not necessary. we will know the truth my spring i say
4 hours ago

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

LOL!!!!

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Xmas @ Heathrow = Insult to Injury

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I feel for these guys I must say. I mean they've been traveling for months...they've finished up...it's days before christmas and they're stuck in an airport....that's fucked.

Sky Dog wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

Xmas @ Heathrow = Insult to Injury

not quite sure what you meant by that "apex", but there is no "injury" or "insult" involved in the last year for the "band". These guys have made a shit load of money, stayed in the finest hotels around the world, and have ate and drank like Kings. It's x-mas and their work is done. It's a far cry from this....

"The Replacements returned to New York in June 1983, playing at CBGB. The gig was a failure; the band were almost refused entry, Bob Stinson was thrown out as soon as he walked in the door, and the Replacements were the last of five bands, which meant they played in the early morning on a Monday night. The show at Folk City was not a success, because "the Replacements were so loud and obnoxious that the people just cleared right out", according to manager Jesperson. The band supported R.E.M. on an eight-date tour later that summer, deciding that they should alienate the audience as much as possible. It was not a successful tour; by the end, various members had threatened to quit the Replacements. Band morale was low, and Westerberg later stated: "We'd much rather play for fifty people who know us than a thousand who don't care".

And you wanna know why Axl and Tommy connect....same general attitude except Axl now doesn't care about the "haters" and Tommy doesn't either...and never has. Difference being Axl is loaded and doesn't really need the money. Tommy loves Axl's attitude but gets the money because this Gnr still makes tons more than anything else he's been involved in.:haha:

that's my best guess anyway...

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

aparently air canada is now flying into London England again so hopefully these guys can head home for the Holidays now smile

Board footer