You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

Sky Dog wrote:

DOWNLINER, Tommy is suppose to be with Jesse Malin in NY in February.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

It's the first time ever Jesse will perform his debut album in its entirety. Throwing Tommy into the mix just makes it even cooler. I might resort to selling my body to be there tongue It'll be awsome

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

tommy_stinson  Tommy Stinson
Just booked 3 solo shows! 2/17-IOTA in Arlingtn, VA, 2/19-City Winery in NYC w/ Jesse Malin, 2/20-Church of Boston, MA. Arl&Bos w/ Mike Gent
2 minutes ago

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
russtcb wrote:
downliner wrote:

Pimpin ain't easy. Just ask DJ.

Good lord, that dude wrote the book on pimpin. Then tweeted, added it on fb and sent a bunch of spam-emails asking GN'R fans to buy the book.

Good to see Tommy doing a few solo gigs. Hoping it'll turn into a full blown tour or album release.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Prayfit??? I really thought that was a spoof at first, its like something out of The Simpsons...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Dude, i'm so de-sensitized by Hollywood fitness fads at this point that I don't even notice it anymore.

Back around 97/98 they went through the same phase, but a bunch of D-list celebs were going out to Christian revival ceremonies, like they do in the south, and exercising at them and at the time - that was supposed to be the key to weight loss.

Then it was Ty-Bo or whatever that martial arts thing was.

Then it was pole dancing - even for men.

Those freakin' people are weird out there man. Way out there. The only guy who gives a crap about their prayers for vanity is the Devil. Maybe that's where the Prayfit thing comes in. 16

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

DjASHBA  Dj ASHBA™
I am heading down to Anaheim Ca. for soundcheck. Tomorrow, I will be performing The National Anthem in front of (cont) http://tl.gd/80595t
1 hour ago

bumblefoot Bumblefoot
Mixing & mastering for the song 'Invisible' is DONE!, as well as a cover song I'll be puttin' out. Might put the cover song out first.....
2 hours ago

bumblefoot  Bumblefoot
And a very *MERRY CHRISTMAS* to all my Russian & Ukrainian friends!! Я отдаю тебе всю свою любовь smile
1 hour ago

bumblefoot  Bumblefoot
And the SERBS!!!! Христос се роди smile Срећна Нова Година!!
57 minutes ag

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

Dj ASHBA™
Check Out my friend Jimmy Pena's new book! PRAYFIT! In Stores Now! PRAYFIT logo designed by ASHBA Media! http://www.amazon.com/Prayfit-Guide-Hea … 831&sr=1-1
41 minutes ago · 2464 · LikeUnlike · Comment · Share
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- … 9456_n.jpg

At least I know which guy in GNR I need to suck up to if I want some free promo for my book.

Seriously DJ...seriously.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

Gotta admit that PrayFit post is pretty funny.  I would expect to see that shit on some late night shopping channel amongst all those Ab Exercisers and other wank.   16

Board footer