You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

tommy_stinson  Tommy Stinson
Man am i glad to finally be on this side of 2010. Lots of good stuff to come. Really stoked. Happy New Year !!!
2 hours ago

Hopefully GN'R-related. *fingers crossed*

Tommy's got some solo shows starting up in February, so probably not GNR related.  Maybe that's what DJ meant about GNR touring the states in February.  Various members will start touring outside of GNR. 17

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

DjASHBA  Dj ASHBA™
Warming up for the National Anthem! http://yfrog.com/gybiblj
16 minutes ago
scaled.php?tn=0&server=610&filename=bibl.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Drool...this is why i need to be in GNR wink

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

tommy_stinson  Tommy Stinson
Man am i glad to finally be on this side of 2010. Lots of good stuff to come. Really stoked. Happy New Year !!!
2 hours ago

Tommy's got some solo shows starting up in February, so probably not GNR related.  Maybe that's what DJ meant about GNR touring the states in February.  Various members will start touring outside of GNR. 17

Yeah I know. Friggin' sucks. I think the lack of a States tour manifesting is also a sign that there's virtually no chance, as of now, that any new music will see the light of day in 2011, whether an EP or LP.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Yeah I know. Friggin' sucks. I think the lack of a States tour manifesting is also a sign that there's virtually no chance, as of now, that any new music will see the light of day in 2011, whether an EP or LP.

I think it's a bit early to say anything on how 2011 will play itself out. A US tour will likely not start in Feb. But things could happen in spring/summer. Isn't that the best time to tour anyway?

In autumn '09, few of us would have guessed that GNR would be touring through all of 2010, hitting basicly every continent (minus Africa and Antarctica!)
smile

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Oh, I think the opposite. I don't think the release of the next album is tied to a tour.

And I still think we're going to hear something big about the next album this year.

johndivney wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

bumblefoot  Bumblefoot
Listening to Dio live w/ Elf - 1972, covering Won't Get Fooled Again & Baba O'Riley........
17 minutes ago

mad props 2 Bumble 4 this..
in general the bands music taste n influences r pretty dodgy (esp since slash/izzy n duff left) but Dio n Elf r godz.. Dio solo is especially righteous. Holy Diver, aside from being the best album ever, totally blows away any Sabbath album Dio did.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

DjASHBA  Dj ASHBA™
Go See!!! It's Bad Ass!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmrSR5O9QXc&NR=1
6 minutes ago
[youtube]NmrSR5O9QXc&NR=1[/youtube]

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

wow, that looks intense

jamester

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot  Bumblefoot
Snow storm expected, airline canceled my flight to LA for NAMM. Got a new flight, they canceled that too. Hoping to get there Sat Jan 15..
2 hours ago

jamester

jamester wrote:

Tommy Stinson
Thinking about what songs to put on my set list...
15 hours ago
167582_485346057647_297029947647_6004186_7529527_n.jpg

Board footer