You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

DCK wrote:
russtcb wrote:
DCK wrote:

But yet so intruiging

Oh I hear ya. At worst, it'll give me something to think about/debate until Wednesday.

Hell yes.

I live for this.

GNR would be half the fun without

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:
russtcb wrote:
madagas wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

tommy_stinson

Another major snow storm to impede progress. arghhhhh...What a drag. about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

ok guys run with this too !

Tommy lives in Philly.....getting hammered by snow I believe.

Tommy is "getting hammered with Snow"?? What's he doing drinking so much with a has-been Canadian rapper??? 16

Maybe the "snow" he's getting hammered with is cocaine! Implying that he has an out of control drug addiction and will be entering rehab which is why they'll call off the whole tour before it's even announced!

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Possible, GNR are behind this? They send this guy this info to get the net stirred up etc? Kinda how Trent Reznor did with Year Zero?

who the fuck is gonna just send someone a drive with all this shit?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
-D- wrote:

Possible, GNR are behind this? They send this guy this info to get the net stirred up etc? Kinda how Trent Reznor did with Year Zero?

Could be. He's basically the only person keeping things interesting...

-D-

-D- wrote:

Think about it, the only possible people who could send him that would have to be Axl,Beta,Fernando... someone tight knit.  Doing this builds that anticipation, gets the net buzzing, gets the media buzzing without Axl coming off looking like a pandering whore and he can keep his credibility.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I was thinking if this was legit it would have to be someone like a Fernando, or someone really close to Axl. And there just aren't very many people with that kind of access.

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:
-D- wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case if it was just new tracks that had found their way into his possession. But the personal e-mails, royalties, financials, etc. don't seem like something that Axl would want shared. Granted we don't know the full contents, but maybe they paint Axl to be the victim (in his eyes, at least) and he knows he couldn't share them otherwise.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Don't know if it means anything but mygnr forum is down and has been for a while

-D-

-D- wrote:

yeah either its just overloaded or somebody had it taken down. If Axl isn't doing this, he needs to torch the rats he has working for him

-D-

-D- wrote:

of course he could be making every bit of this shit up. always a possibility.

Board footer