You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

Aussie wrote:

It's funny that Mysteron is there saying things about msl. I don't think the 2 individuals are too dissimilar. MysterOn never told us shit beyond vague often cryptic comments. Whilst he remained anonomyous it still seemed he got off on the fact some people would hang on his every word.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

Mysteron worked for Sanctuary years ago, links to Iron Maiden and The Almighty, hence links to Merck and Del J.

With Sanctuary gone, the link is now dead.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Aussie wrote:

It's funny that Mysteron is there saying things about msl. I don't think the 2 individuals are too dissimilar. MysterOn never told us shit beyond vague often cryptic comments. Whilst he remained anonomyous it still seemed he got off on the fact some people would hang on his every word.

Yeah, but he never did anything illegal, or at least anything to toed the line of legality.  You know what they say, actions speak louder than words.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

Oh I agree he was harmless in comparison to MSL.  But like MSL he appeared to get off on his little level of notoriety.

Cheers for that info sp1at - I never knew that.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

NO!  You get what you get.  If Axl and GNR want to work at a snails pace.  If they want to treat their fans in what some view as negative, that's their choice.  And it's our choice to accept it or say F off!  It's not our right to go and steal top secret information from them and distribute it accordingly.  I don't care how badly you think GNR is run.  Things have gotten way out of hand somewhere along the line and it needs to stop or this band will have absolutely no chance at returning to any bit of normalcy.  The divide between band and fans will just get further and further apart.  This latest stunt is certainly not a step in the right direction.

You and I obviously disagree with how GNR is run business wise.  However, I am in agreement with you here that it is flat out wrong what MSL is doing this time.  There is just about this episode that reeks of attention whoring and deviousness that just rubs me the wrong way.

BTW, if there's anything that Axl knows about it's lawsuits and if he wanted to he could bleed MSL dry in legal fees alone.  In this case, he is entirely in the right. 

I never found Mysteron to be that annoying either.  He usually just kinda ending up saying variations of the same thing--an album will be coming soon just be patient and wait.  I just ignored what he was saying after a while.

I'm just suprised that some of you can make out what the power point in the first MSL video says.  I can barely make out a few words of it myself.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

NO!  You get what you get.  If Axl and GNR want to work at a snails pace.  If they want to treat their fans in what some view as negative, that's their choice.  And it's our choice to accept it or say F off!  It's not our right to go and steal top secret information from them and distribute it accordingly.  I don't care how badly you think GNR is run.  Things have gotten way out of hand somewhere along the line and it needs to stop or this band will have absolutely no chance at returning to any bit of normalcy.  The divide between band and fans will just get further and further apart.  This latest stunt is certainly not a step in the right direction.

You and I obviously disagree with how GNR is run business wise.  However, I am in agreement with you here that it is flat out wrong what MSL is doing this time.  There is just about this episode that reeks of attention whoring and deviousness that just rubs me the wrong way.

BTW, if there's anything that Axl knows about it's lawsuits and if he wanted to he could bleed MSL dry in legal fees alone.  In this case, he is entirely in the right. 

I never found Mysteron to be that annoying either.  He usually just kinda ending up saying variations of the same thing--an album will be coming soon just be patient and wait.  I just ignored what he was saying after a while.

I'm just suprised that some of you can make out what the power point in the first MSL video says.  I can barely make out a few words of it myself.

I don't think it's a case of disagreeing with how GNR is run business wise.  Because I am in full agreement that I don't think the last 15 years have been managed very well AT ALL.  But that's the way it is.  As fans, we either need to accept it for what it is and hope for the best in the future or throw in the towel once and for all, or at least lower our expectations as low as they can go.

It's good to see that most people are against MSL in this instance, but I do think he still has a fraction of the fanbase that want him to push forward with this stuff.  Not so much on this site, but they're out there.  Those people who feel that GNR brought this upon themselves and we as fans deserve to know the ins and outs and get more music because we've only gotten one album in the last decade plus.  That stuff doesn't fly with me.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

heres the hardcore bitter facts. MSL is a non talented loser who wants to be like Perez Hilton and he can't make it on his own so he is trying to use GNR to do so.

If this guy has top secret GNR stuff, i am a skinny black woman. thats why im not taking this seriously. would i read emails and shit? FUCK YEAH i would. I am not gonna DL anymore songs though. I really,honestly feel like it ruined CD for me. Its untelling where I'd rank CD if i had heard it beginning to end brand new as opposed to wearing it out track by track over a decade.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Maybe he just doesn't care, but if he doesn't deliver something beyond a Power Point on 12am, Feb 2nd.... he just committed legend-suicide in the GN'R community.

No amount of "GN'R threatened me" cop out comments will save him.

It's really a shame. I kinda liked the guy. Hopefully he'll come through, but I doubt it.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

I just came online for the first time in a  few weeks and I saw this thread. Read the first few pages then realized I don't give a shit about any of this so why am I reading it all 16 So I stopped. That's just weird. There was a time when I'd be so curious and interested and now I don't give a  flying fuck. And to be honest I'm happy about that. Are they puting out a new album?  Is there gonna be a reunion? Really those are the only two things I care about.  The step by step(ooooh baby) days of our lives approach to it all is just so uninteresting now.

AtariLegend wrote:

Hey, Bono nice to see you still don't care enough about "Gn'R" to stop posting about them.

Board footer