You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

jamester wrote:

I dont think a direct shot @ axl with 3 band members would have been promoted by del...or allowed to see the light of day.   jmho

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
downliner wrote:

MSL is a self made millionaire?

Source: Velvet Rope

Strange huh....why only a couple of days ago he said "I do have bills." as a justification for selling his GNR info....but on 23rd of December he was a "self made millionaire" ?? 17 18:headbang:

Also, quoted IQ tends to be a little like quoted penis size, the number given is always a couple of points higer than what your doctor might say 14

jamester

jamester wrote:

Eww!  To be honest I prefer Stinson to duff at this point. Duff looked alot like Izzy on stage with GnR out of place and watching others for cord changes. But to see him up there was exciting. I guess if it was his main gig he would relearn the songs.

IMO the technical musical ability of current GNR is light years past the old guys. It is sad that we cant see if the writing is as good.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
madagas wrote:

The Tommy stuff has some teeth.......and it isn't the MSL article even though that adds more fuel to the fire

Yeah, MSL prolly saw that connection and off he went!

C'mon, it takes a minimal amount of fantasy to connect those dots!

jamester062001 wrote:

I dont think a direct shot @ axl with 3 band members would have been promoted by del...or allowed to see the light of day.   jmho

Agreed!

Intercourse wrote:

Natlav old son, you don't have to be Axl's fairy godmother every day.

Just allow yourself to swim in the offal that is GNR's business affairs and embrace gutter press for a laugh and stand down from the Axl defence-fest just this once.

Axl isn't watching, that I am sure of.

You might even enjoy yourself!

If MSL is gonna trinkle out small works of "journalism" like this over the coming days/weeks/months, certain fans will have plenty of made up (or not) dirt to rawish through.

Right now, shit is too vague imo.

But hey, go for it! Have a good one! I'm sure you will! 22

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I think its all just fantasy, MSL is a con artist and I'd bet my last penny all of this has only one end game - to fuckin con someone somewhere.

Playing along...

Good grief, if GNR re-re-re-released Better with DJ on it that would be it for me. What a joke, everything else in the vault must stink to high heaven if thats really the next move.

Best Buy again? Isnt part of the reason CD sold poorly in America because Best Buy was a bad choice of retailers to go with?

Tommy has a drink problem? Someone in GNR looks as though they have been enjoying one too many beers, and it aint Tommy.

Duff returning? Ha ha ha! Nothings changed from all of the reasons Duff left in the first place 14

One Man Mutiny could be viewed from a variety of perspectives if you were in GNR, it could have been written from Axls perspective, the bands perspective to the outside criticism (and support!), something personal to Tommy completely unrelated to GNR, and yup, about Axl from Tommys perspective.
I seem to remember band members were strongly supporting their behaviour at Reading and Leeds, even boasting.

Its a good reason to listen to it again though, great little number 22

Sky Dog wrote:

Tommy lost it after the Dublin show.....

jamester

jamester wrote:

^^^ The thing that is the hang up is AXL believes in re-re release. its part of what put AFD where it is.  Imagine them moving on to lies then UYI lies would have ben unheard of and UYI wouldnt have had the egos and budget.....and this site likely would not have been put up !

Axl even gave BACH advise to re release the first skid row. As far as Best Buy its part of the flop. I pre-ordered..and called to see if I had to stand in line. I was one of 3 people there at launch(normal hrs not midnight) and they had to go to the back to get CD. No display, NO radio ad, None on shelfs, no posters..ect..ect...Walmart or Target would have been the better choice. IMO best buy only if hot promo is in place.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Apparently, I can believe its about Axl, but its not the only option.

14 years, Izzy could have wrote that about Axl as well. Was that ever confirmed?

Board footer