You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

faldor wrote:

I agree with Russ and others that this stuff was all made up.  All he had to do was take a bunch of fan ideas and speculations that seemed somewhat believeable.  Any one of us could have done the same thing.  In fact, a lot of us could've done a far better job.  A lot of that stuff doesn't even seem remotely possible.

It is entirely possible that MSL didn't actually make this stuff up.  With his expertise in journalism, he could've easily extracted this information from Tommy's brother's cousin's ex gardener.  I could see that.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Gardeners take their secrets to the grave wink

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

So Tommy is a hot head? WOOAH no one with a brain couldn't figure that out. I hope everyone shitted their bricks cause this is all the "info" we are getting. Sorry excuse for "journalism".

Put up or shut up.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If this whole Bloomingdales sponsored tour, Best Buy reissuing CD, Duff coming back to GNR story is true, then the thing that strikes me the most is that Axl's got really fucking shitty at coming up with song titles. 16

I really hope that somone sent msl this crap to fuck with him and he just saw it as a possible cash grab. If he came up with it himself... it's really sad.

And if he had songs he would have put out clips already.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I haven't commented on this and really didn't real all the pages of posts but this latest MSL adventure is just low level scumbag shit.

As known I was all for leaks the last time but releasing personal e-mails and account info and all the dirt he has is just crossing that thin line. It comes to a point where you need to step back and stop thinking about yourself and think about those people in that information you have. We are all fans, bought the albums, merch, gig tickets, etc but somethings we are just not entitled too. Trying to make money off of it is just shady. This is not journalism. Just another slave to the dollar.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

I think people are a bit too quick labelling it all lies. Reminds me of those real YouTube clips where 5 people say "fake. lame".

I don't question if MSL got "something". Im questioning if it's anything to advertise online. I'm actually 100% sure he got some shit on his PC, maybe even something that are songs or clips. Question if it's just just some underwhelming shit we don't care about, or something of value.

misterID

misterID wrote:

He wanted more songs - He wanted money - his article made no sense.

BB investing more money in a new batch of CD albums, when they are stuck with loads of the original? Axl is magically interested in Duff (when they just happen to play together recently), even though it would bring with it problems of handing back over some level of control, work ethic problems (or that they go about their business VERY differently; making/releasing albums, going on stage on time)... Bloomingdales sponsoring a tour and a batch of some of the lamest song titles ever... For songs he claims he has, but refuses to listen to because he doesn't want to spoil the album for himself (even though he wanted to trade for more new songs in his very first video) and won't leak any songs or clips because he wants to protect the fanbase from spoiling the next album for themselves... But he's totally willing to relase potentially damaging information and stolen private information...

I mean, other than all that, I guess it could be real. wink

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
misterID wrote:

He wanted more songs - He wanted money - his article made no sense.

BB investing more money in a new batch of CD albums, when they are stuck with loads of the original? Axl is magically interested in Duff (when they just happen to play together recently), even though it would bring with it problems of handing back over some level of control, work ethic problems (or that they go about their business VERY differently; making/releasing albums, going on stage on time)... Bloomingdales sponsoring a tour and a batch of some of the lamest song titles ever... For songs he claims he has, but refuses to listen to because he doesn't want to spoil the album for himself (even though he wanted to trade for more new songs in his very first video) and won't leak any songs or clips because he wants to protect the fanbase from spoiling the next album for themselves... But he's totally willing to relase potentially damaging information and stolen private information...

I mean, other than all that, I guess it could be real. wink

To me it sounds like he has something, but simply filled in the black holes himself.

Sky Dog wrote:

ID, nothing has made sense during the whole Chinese Democracy saga....why make sense now? The whole thing from top to bottom is "unbelievable." This shit could all very well be true.

misterID

misterID wrote:

It's totally possible he has some crumbs of real info that he's embellished. But going with common sense, none of that article makes sense, even in GNR land.

This reeks of fake insider nonsense, not GNR nonsense.

If its true, leak clips of the new songs.

Board footer