You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

Olorin wrote:

Theres people saying that they are expecting 4 years of silence now, its just crazy talk and moaning for the sake of it.
The band has just finished a hefty tour, a tour in which all of the legs were announced at pretty short notice. At this point in time the odds are stacked in favour of a US tour this year, not against.

Sky Dog wrote:

may get 4 years of silence....may get a reunion....may get a new album....may get a new remix album....may get a US Tour...may get silence forever.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

That supposed new song "blood in the water", Duff used that phrase after he played with GNR:

"On whether this increases the chances of a reunion of the classic GUNS N' ROSES lineup:

"I have nothing to say about it. It's not... I don't know. It's not anything that I worked or planned for. I work and plan for my kids next year in school, or my business, or indeed LOADED. But that kind of thing, it's not something I sit there and go, 'OK, one day this is gonna happen.' Last thing happened, and it was very serendipitous, and the blood was in the water, no doubt."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe … mID=148085

There is nothing in MSLs article that isnt just rehashed and regurgitated old stories/theories that have been around forever.

kozygodd
 Rep: 2 

kozygodd wrote:

^^^haha good find.  I knew msl was full of shit, but I was at least hoping he'd get us some songs with his bullshit.  i mean, that's what he did last time to get the leaks...

looks like it didn't pan out for him/us this time.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Ax had the last laugh on MSL years ago:

I ain't afraid of your smoke screen hustle

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

It could just have been a big stunt from MSL in order to make deals for unreleased music of which he could get his hands on. He's played people before to great success

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

36 pages..MSL got what he wanted outta here and we're the most cynical and stand offish!!
Fuck it.. if he oversteps the mark even by a C hair I bet Axl will nail him legally, he may even get jail for blackmail.

Other than that, this is the male version of those shitty gossip mags my wife reads. I admit it, my life is great but lacking in excitement so this shit just has to do for now.

I don't want to see anoyone hurt outta this but I just want to see who is saying what to whom..

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

agree with Madagas. i think it is ridiculous that people are using this BS MSL thing to pile on Axl and insult the guy again. He just toured and did how many shows? Fuck after that Dublin fiasco, they pulled off most shows with very few hitches which was a minor miracle in itself

they last played, what? Dec 18th or something? Its barely been six weeks and people already piling on? Geez, give the guy a chance to rest and figure out what is next. If we don't hear some type of update by June, then we can pull back out the pitchforks.

Axl is in a corner though. no way he can do ANOTHER Chinese Democracy tour, RIGHT? unless a US version comes this Spring/Summer, but how much more mileage is he gonna try to get out of this?

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
-D- wrote:

how much more mileage is he gonna try to get out of this?

He was quite persistent when it came to AFD.

Board footer