You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

Naltav wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

That's true, you don't know for sure whether I'm telling the truth. I just think my history should be enough for people to not automatically assume I'm definitely lying. If you disagree, that's fine.

"Disagree" is the wrong word for this.

We don't know. Big difference!

What I personally disagree with is that it's wrong for you to use this information to make some quick $$$.

I don't know if it's legal or not. But that doesen't really matter. It's still not right to do it!
A lot of things aren't illegal to do, but it doesen't make it right! See the difference?

It's not illegal for me to pass you on the street and call you a cunt, but it doesen't make it right! Then again, some people might disagree...

Then again I've had thousands of people calling me & turk cunts the last week. wink

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

Then again I've had thousands of people calling me & turk cunts the last week. wink

See? Prolly not illegal, but prolly doesen't feel right! Right? 22

As for your history of providing info/songs. Sure we've been gratefull to some extend...

I personally remember sitting on a internetcafè in Greece while on holiday. Downloading Shackler's (took about 30 min!) and listening to it via shitty speakers! Was I "gratefull"? Sure I was! For about 10 minutes, then I went for a beer!

And not long after, I was truly gratefull (in the right sense of the word) for my Chinese Democracy vinyl!

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

MSL I think what underwhelmed people was what you actually "released/said" on 2nd Feb.  I am inclined to believe that you legitimately have documents, I also thought that 2nd Feb something a little more concrete or substantial would have been "released",  Your original video had intimated that a truckload of stuff was going to be unloaded on that date if there had been silence from the GNR camp.  Rightly or wrongly, with or without you fanning the flames, the 2nd Feb was built up to be something quite "interesting"

Now perhaps that was your original intention and things changed in your game plan between then and Feb 2nd which is your prerogative.   But when the resulting disappointment from some forum peeps was directed back in the form of anger, abuse etc - whilst childish, puerile and unnecessary, it was not entirely surprising.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Right on Aussie. That was exactly my problem.

It's not like I wanted you to be a liar MSL. I was perfectly fine with you being - you.

What hurt it badly, was what you did release on Feb. 2nd was absolutely nothing. Most fans picked it apart in seconds, and it seemed like something a GN'R geek would cook up by piecing together rumors of the last five years of the band.

You didn't say anything substantial. Nothing was shocking, and then afterwards... "Doc McGhee FIRED from GN'R"... umm, okay... like Azoff before him, Merck before Azoff, Doug Goldstein, etc.

You haven't said one thing yet that's a bombshell. But you want to be compensated for you and your people... I get that, and that's fine.

But for right now, you just got your first loss on the record in the GN'R community.

I'm sure you'll win a match again, but for now, that's up to you. It is what it is. You're not a cunt, but you are a self-admitted liar, if not for just getting the leaks. So credibility could go either way. People don't tend to trust 'liars', even if they do bring them a big score. *see professional bank robbers*

If you've got anything actually interesting to talk about, dirt, leaks, the next album, reunion, fucking with old band members, whatever it is. Evo is probably the best place to do it in.

The next move is yours.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

MSL just tell us how near a reunion REALLY was in the last decade.. I'm sated after that!!

johndivney wrote:
Aussie wrote:

MSL I think what underwhelmed people was what you actually "released/said" on 2nd Feb.  I am inclined to believe that you legitimately have documents, I also thought that 2nd Feb something a little more concrete or substantial would have been "released",  Your original video had intimated that a truckload of stuff was going to be unloaded on that date if there had been silence from the GNR camp.  Rightly or wrongly, with or without you fanning the flames, the 2nd Feb was built up to be something quite "interesting"

Now perhaps that was your original intention and things changed in your game plan between then and Feb 2nd which is your prerogative.   But when the resulting disappointment from some forum peeps was directed back in the form of anger, abuse etc - whilst childish, puerile and unnecessary, it was not entirely surprising.

Axlin08 wrote:

Right on Aussie.

what you did release on Feb. 2nd was absolutely nothing. Most fans picked it apart in seconds, and it seemed like something a GN'R geek would cook up by piecing together rumors of the last five years of the band.

You didn't say anything substantial. Nothing was shocking, and then afterwards... "Doc McGhee FIRED from GN'R"... umm, okay... like Azoff before him, Merck before Azoff, Doug Goldstein, etc.

You haven't said one thing yet that's a bombshell. But you want to be compensated for you and your people... I get that, and that's fine.

+1

even including quotes from emails/documents (lyrics even?!) would have gone someway to verifying the claims MSL made in his statement without revealing or damaging the respective parties any more than they already endured.
as it stands it's definitely, "oh well.. ok next order of business then." like the interest and momentum were drained.. not to mention exacerbating the illegitimacy of the whole affair.. to put it politely..

i guess when it comes out it comes out if there really is anything to come out.. like with most stuff that's actually legitimately GnR.. it was exciting, now it's kinda not but it might be fun again in the future..

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

is Better really ur fave Guns song r were u being facetious in ur joy of it being re-issued?

we should do a poll r something.. something i don't have 2 count..

Better'd maybe be in my top5 off of CD, really fell in love with it last year (& before).. but doubt it'd make my top 10/15 Guns numbers.. know it's a colourful finck number but i agree it needs moar bucket!! most all CD does tho..

Board footer