You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

jamester wrote:

Bumblefoot   bumblefoot

Transcribing guitar parts while watching the ice storm from my window last night... http://twitpic.com/3vvtt5 30 minutes ago via web
234951593.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1296686162&Signature=W5uPBjSwtDsCeelKwpEhdQ9jZW8%3D

jamester

jamester wrote:

DjASHBA

In my office working. One of my favorite places to create NEW demented shit! about 2 hours ago via web

jamester

jamester wrote:

#  Bumblefoot   bumblefoot

The Head Set just signed to Bald Freak Music, cool band! Mastering their upcoming CD at the studio. Also mastered new @deadempires EP.... 28 minutes ago via web

* Retweet

jamester

jamester wrote:

Guns N' Roses   gunsnroses

Happy Chinese New Year - Year of Rabbit - will have to save the rabbit's foot from any leftover hasenpfeffer. 40 minutes ago via Facebook

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

@tommy_stinson: Don't forget to breathe. Don't forget to breathe.  Don't forget to breathe .Have to remind myself once in a while.

@tommy_stinson: In case anyone was wondering... Axl has not fired me as of yet, and i have not quit GNR. Let's not start running amok here.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

You hear that MSL? tongue

jamester

jamester wrote:

tommy_stinson

Don't forget to breathe. Don't forget to breathe. Don't forget to breathe .Have to remind myself once in a while. about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

@tommy_stinson: @_Ana_Melo  all is well here. i'm still in.

jamester

jamester wrote:

***WOW MSL stirred nuff shit to get axl on twitter! welcome back AXL! ***
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/8k2fug
image.jpg
Axl Rose

On Saturday 5th February 2011, @axlrose said:

Contrary to anyone's claims there are no concrete plans nor were there ever for a tour, a relaunch or sponsors (n' certainly not to replace anyone in the band) beyond a collection of random ideas thrown out by various individuals w/out any real foundation or negotiations in place other than our prior involvements (which wouldn't take a rocket scientist to put together). And 4 the record Doc McGhee is no longer involved w/either myself or GN'R.

Axl Rose   axlrose

N' b4 it's twisted "prior involvements" has nothing to do with old GN"R. 7 minutes ago via web

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer