You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

-D- wrote:

He did call the Doc McGhee thing though.............

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Didn't expect Axl to bother commenting on this tbh but its cool that he has, and again shows that the band are attempting to improve communication with the fanbase smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
-D- wrote:

He did call the Doc McGhee thing though.............

That was already being speculated on the boards before MSL said anything about it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

yeah but he called the Doc thing pretty definitevly  he didn't say it in a  speculative way.......... he stated it as straight up hard core fact... that is interesting to me cause that could've been the ultimate paint himself in a corner issue. rest of the stuff is speculative.. he can always use the "GNR must have changed plans or Im afraid of getting sued shit.... he came out and said Doc was fired... speculated on forums... sure  but he KNEW for 100 percent certain.

now his documents he allegedly has... maybe they were just talking bout doing that stuff but nothing was set in stone.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

***WOW MSL stirred nuff shit to get axl on twitter! welcome back AXL! ***
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/8k2fug

Axl Rose

On Saturday 5th February 2011, @axlrose said:

Contrary to anyone's claims there are no concrete plans nor were there ever for a tour, a relaunch or sponsors (n' certainly not to replace anyone in the band) beyond a collection of random ideas thrown out by various individuals w/out any real foundation or negotiations in place other than our prior involvements (which wouldn't take a rocket scientist to put together). And 4 the record Doc McGhee is no longer involved w/either myself or GN'R.

Axl Rose   axlrose

N' b4 it's twisted "prior involvements" has nothing to do with old GN"R. 7 minutes ago via web

Yeah, basically from what I figured is that msl, or whoever gave him the info, just put together some nuggets of real info and embellished it.

And yay, no more Doc. Never liked that hire.

misterID

misterID wrote:

D, people were claiming Axl fired Doc and Jeff Kwatinetz was going to replace him before msl said anything.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Pretty cool to see Axl jumping into this just to call MSL's bluff. We're definitely dealing with a different Axl in 2011 than we had even five years ago.

DCK wrote:
madagas wrote:

I still think he is a deranged fan, but I kinda believe him....

I'm open for it, but I'm not ruling anything out, AND I don't like the drama involved. Not with him, not with darknemus, not with Axlin or any of the posters here. You're into I see, but I simply can't make myself be all soap-opera about this.

Just let him fuck off with his shit. It's not worth it. Especially when what he got has some serious moral issues involved, no matter what bullshit excuse he can come up with. Just because "others do it also" doesn't make it any more right.

You're full of shit, with all due respect.

If you weren't into the drama, you wouldn't be following NEW Guns N' Roses.

I fucking dare you to say that on the street without someone instantly knowing you're a fanboy.

You're into the drama. A glutton for self-punishment. A desire to see just how bad the trainwreck will be. Just admit it.

Because all of the REAL Guns N' Roses fans, stopped caring after 1996.

misterID

misterID wrote:

^^ dude. Harsh.

Board footer