You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

Axlin16 wrote:

Because that might actually commit him to getting out of bed.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Note to Axl: if you're gonna bother responding to rumours that are false, why don't you actually tell us what you DO have planned this year as well. Is it that hard to do, really?

Past experiences?

Besides lining up tours, I have no idea what CrashDïet is doing this year either. New album? USA tour? Don't know.

He can put up some tentative plans for us, but if tentative plans are anything like the tentative release for Chinese Democracy, why even bother?

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Gotcha

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Because fans feel they are owed albums after YEARS of following the CD saga. They feel GN'R has to play catch up.

Trust me, if GN'R was dropping a new album every other year - no one would be blogging or talking about it nonstop.

DCK

DCK wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Gotcha

Wow, congratulations. Throwing in a couple of insults and some mentally questionable opinions about what I am and what I like and you think you won?

DCK

DCK wrote:

So they feel they are owed something, so they would like more of these nonsense tentative plans Axl or others have put up in the past, only for the fans to get annoyed and disappointed when it doesn't happen?

Gotcha.

johndivney wrote:
misterID wrote:

You know, the best thing about Axl's tweet is that it looks like he's moving on from CD. No relaunch. That's good news, imo. Restart with a new album.

while i don't read that faithfully into i'm defo in the camp supporting a NEW album.
i would like to hear all the CD tracks & remixes & shit, but defo don't want that stuff ahead of FRESH material.
imo leave CD & its baggage in the vaults & release that when everyone's dead or dying, or in 20 years, but now seize the moment & whatever momentum that this band has & make an album with them.. even a finck/bucket album would be preferable for me over a CD re-issue, but i really want material from the new guys - i feel like this new band has a synergy & chemistry, won through touring first, that the finck/bucket years never captured as they were a bunch of session players who took on an extended job..

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Oh well Docs gone, bye bye!

[youtube]eqyUAtzS_6M&feature=fvst[/youtube]

Next!!

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

According to MSL on his site regarding Axl's tweet:

very simple. axl didn't like doc's plan and rejected it. then he fired doc. in axl's mind, the plans were never concrete because he rejected them.

do you really think we'd have tweets from axl & stinson if i was lying about everything?

too funny.

look, i'm done talking gnr stuff till my NY shit is over. need to focus on work. i expect to stay in touch with the gnr camp while i'm in NY but i'm not really going to be able to make any decisions until i'm done working and i'm back home.

Read more: http://mistersaintlaurent.proboards.com … z1D5Op6Gip

I might not agree with everything MLS says and does.  But I believe this.  The number of times tours and other plans have been booked etc etc only for Axl to turn around and say it happened without his knowledge or something similar. 

Unfortunately this is just situation normal in the GNR camp.  Only thing is we don't always get wind of what was planned and subsequently cancelled at the whim of the main man.

Sky Dog wrote:

The power point is probably something Doc put together as a plan....obviously Axl rejected it and that is that. As stated before, I kinda believe MSL has all the stuff he says he does. It really doesn't mean anything unless we somehow get music out of it. So, why bash MSL? Why bash Axl? The whole thing is kinda funny....kinda like watching a wrestling match. 16 What ever happened to Dusty Rhodes???????:mosh:

Board footer