You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

misterID wrote:

He probably heard they're trying, or hoping for a tour. Like axl said, no concrete plans.

I really hope they concentrate on releasing that second album.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Spin # 2!

http://www.nme.com/news/guns-n-roses/54873

Axl Rose responds to Slash's Guns N' Roses reunion talk
Singer takes to Twitter to quash speculation

* February 8, 2011 |

Axl Rose has flatly denied any suggestion that he will reunite with the original members of Guns N' Roses.

The frontman made the denial after ex-Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash recently said he'd consider reuniting with Rose if the singer apologised to him.

Writing on his Twitter page, Twitter.com/axlrose, Rose wrote: "Contrary to anyone's claims there are no concrete plans, nor were there ever for a tour and certainly not to replace anyone in the band, beyond a collection of random ideas thrown out by various individuals without any real foundation."

Slash had said that if Rose ever did phone him to apologise, "I would do whatever it takes to at least have a conversation about it."

The guitarist left the band in 1996, and is not thought to have spoken to Rose since.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I thought that statment was a responce to MSL's claim that Tommy was being replaced not slash's comment about an appology. It's also worth noting in the same interview slash said something about how he'd have to get his own house in order too...or something like that...implying he also needs to say sorry I think. But it's not going to happen anyway.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah WTF has Axl's tweet got to do with Slash and reunion talk???

Fucken low quality journalism taking two bascially unreleated comments and then piecing them together to try and make a new news article.

Nice!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Agreed. That was fuckin' low. He wasn't even talking about Slash. Media tryin' to stir shit. And they wonder why Axl hates their guts.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

MSL is feeling Angry and Ignored!

http://mistersaintlaurent.proboards.com … 474&page=1

"of all the leaks i did, the TWAT with that badass intro was my fav because i love TWAT so much and i was so happy to get everyone a new version of it.

what a happy time in my life that was.

kentucky jordan would drive me around in his pick up truck all the time and blast the leaks.

people loved me so much. i was so proud. it was my biggest accomplishment ever. nothing will ever compare. everything is a failure by comparison."

very true. but maybe axl's book would top it? i dunno. but i'd prolly go to jail. axl's lawyer said the book is worth at least $1.5 million. i really thought they'd offer me like 3-4% of that and this would all just be over. and even though i had higher offers i really wanted to just make a deal with gnr cuz everyone on the boards was being so mean. but now gnr is ignoring me and i'm getting angry.

i like to know what's going on. even if it's just to be told that you're busy or nothing is going on.

but if you ignore me that means i have to guess and my guess will always be the worst thing imaginable.  "

"i never asked for anything. they offered me money without me asking. they tracked me down and contacted me without me asking. when this started i wanted to talk to the media, hoarders, and band members. not axl rose's lawyer. but i was willing to listen to him. and i did. and i agreed to help. and now he's ignoring me. and im angry. "

"i think axl is one of the smartest people in the world.

and i think i'm smarter. by a lot.

the thing is that like there is no way to explain how fucking smart i am without seeming like a complete asshole. it's a problem i deal with a lot. "

"dman, i made my first million at a young age, but realized quicker than axl did how retarded money is and that it isn't going to make you happy and that making it your #1 priority sucks the life out of you and makes you a soul-less zombie."

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I have never had a problem with MSL but this is just getting too pathetic. It's actually embarrassing and I cringed when I read that.

The fake insider era died off a couple years ago.

I think its time to put the MSL/dark/skwerl/whoever era out to pasture as well.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

That was embarrassing alright.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

He's sooooooo fucking smart. You don't even know.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer