You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

slashsfro wrote:

Izzy
Marc Canter

He played with Izzy in 2006 and said they had rekindled their friendship.  Marc Canter has steadfastly maintained that he is friends with both Axl and Slash.   I think he should stop posting stuff already or at least make up some stuff that sounds more believable.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

His former lawyers and managers support Slash, as do publicists and record company heads.

This is so transparent it's laughable.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

Izzy
Marc Canter

He played with Izzy in 2006 and said they had rekindled their friendship.  Marc Canter has steadfastly maintained that he is friends with both Axl and Slash.   I think he should stop posting stuff already or at least make up some stuff that sounds more believable.

Fact is often stranger than fiction.

If he was going to make something up surely MSL would leave names like Izzy et al off the list to make it more believable.

Sadly I think he is telling the truth.  Shows how petty and pathetic the GNR camp can be.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Jimmy Iovine on an "enemy list"? PLEASE. Iovine has always been a huge supporter of Axl/CD.  I guess because Axl took some shots at UMG after CD's release its easy to consider Iovine an enemy. I'm not buying it.

I'm not even gonna bother debating the authenticity of the list because it's pointless. Just got a chuckle out of seeing his name appear on it.

Love the irony of Slash being the only old member not to be on the list.

Also funny that Axl needs Fernando to write out an enemy list for him and then he sends it to Beta.

Most of the people on this list are so well known in GNR circles that there's no need for a list to be written in the first place. You could easily make a mental note of these people without the need to play email tag with such a short list.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

Read a few posts of MSL's which put this "enemy" list in a bit more context.  MSL wrote:

"These are the names of the business/Industry people that have been or are on this team who have helped Slash"

That's exactly how he typed it, so it looks to me like he is possibly quoting directly from the email.

The context of that sounds more believable than the GNR camp sitting down like a teenage girl compiling their "Enemy List".  Nothwithstanding that it's still pretty childish.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

I think this is the beginning of something big. not going to lie. MSL is forcing the GNR camp to like, come back to life in the public's eye. Sure theres been all this behind the scenes shit but yeah, they'll need to react to all this shit in some way.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Oh C'mon...

MSL is a fruit.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

The big clown just wants traffic at his site, he's got ads now.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

msl annoys me more and mroe every time he talks.
and who was fixated on his intelligence?
to be honest, i question how high it really is but, never the less, if he'd stop talking about it himself it probably will stop coming up in conversation.

johndivney wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

Izzy
Marc Canter

He played with Izzy in 2006 and said they had rekindled their friendship.  Marc Canter has steadfastly maintained that he is friends with both Axl and Slash.

maybe axl doesn't see it the same way as those guys anymore.. or maybe fernando doesn't.. or maybe they didn't on the particular day those emails were sent..

i know tho that in his book marc canter notes that his wife was axl's hairdresser until 2001 or so, so perhaps there is some distance to that relationship which would see him on an enemies list.

but i agree this is petty & embarrassing for gnr & msl. kinda funny tho, the list that is, whether real or not.

Board footer