You are not logged in. Please register or login.

war
 Rep: 108 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

war wrote:

no slash...

izzy and duff? he said a long time ago he would play with duff some day so even if this is an old list he wouldn't be on there....

passing an enemy list around like kids in middle school.....

this is all such bs

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

no gnrevo? so sad

anyway yeah i thought izzy and axl were back on freindly terms and i was unaware that Canter was on the outs with axl since as of reckless road things seemed hunky-dorey

but ultimately i'm with the others that say...what about slash? and why would you even bother to go through the motions of setting out your "enemies" in a list....seems pretty fucked up and petty, asnd i dont even know who half those people even are

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well hes not banned from here so it must be his hotel internet

Chris Piss
 Rep: 1 

Chris Piss wrote:

One man's millionaire genius in another man's lardo manic-depressant.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I can't believe I didn't make the list...clearly I am not trying hard enough and need to step it up.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

RE: Monkeychow?^^

Opps...did my rant cause that?

For the record I have no personal grudge against MSL, at the end of the day all of us with a deep interest in GNR have more in common than against.

I just think he's interjecting himself in the bands business to an unacceptable extent and that his actions potentially harm the band or the band's plans, and that's not what should happen as fans. And i therefore can't support that.

Further I think the way he's taken this on as a personal crusade, and clearly has a deep vested interest in what we all think about him, and the drama of it all, is getting borderline unhealthy, and I don't say that to point fingers, mearly that it seems to me that if  this whole situation is making both himself and the band unhappy I think it's time to get things back in perspective and put his energy into his wrestling, his band, or one of his other projects as this one is out of control.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

there's bound to be a load of emails regarding the forums & references to specific posters.... if what msl has is legit. they're just too crazy not to talk about the crap that excists on the fan forums.

slash isn't on the list because it's a 'friends of slash' list as much as an 'enemies of gnr' list..

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

ROFL

Board footer