You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

misterID wrote:

msl has something, but most likely really exaggerating what he has and seems to be really enjoying messing with the fans. If he's not putting on a show (or a work), he's got some serious issues.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

they said it was hacked. but in reality it was probably axl having a meltdown and so to cover it up they said it was hacked.

nugdafied wrote:

I love it. I don't understand the whole MSL deal from years ago or whatever, but I give MSL the benefit of the doubt at this point. Don't know why anyone would think he makes it all up, or would think any action is beneath Axl Rose from doing.....as history has shown even the most unlikely scenario is always possible with Axl and his cronies.

Sky Dog wrote:

MSL has a lot of shit...get over it and quit debating it....the only question or issue we should worry about is new music...can he provide any new music? After that, it is all shits and giggles.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
Saboteur wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

http://mistersaintlaurent.proboards.com … thread=495

How much do the new members make and do past members still get paid?

MSL wrote:

while i may talk about this kind of stuff at some point, i'm gonna cool my jets a little bit after the enemy list and the better video info.

MSL wrote:

Re: Msl question about guns
« Reply #3 Today at 3:37pm »   
i posted info about the better video in the better video thread on mygnr

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=173571

MSL wrote:

The concept for the Better video is pretty wacky. Not sure if the video ever actually got made as I only have the video treatment and some rough sketches. Nicholas Peterson was slated as director. Set in a surreal world of desert rocks and valleys, the video is an allegory of a man who fell in love and couldn't let go.

According to the director, the video would be a mixture of traditional stop motion animation puppets and 2-D hand drawn animation.

The main character is named Stanley, a man who attempts to turn himself into a bird like creature to win the love of a wounded bird woman.

user "STAR" from mygnr emailed Nicholas Peterson, below is his response:

Yes I did indeed write that *treatment. It's an awesome idea I wrote for the song unfortunately it never happened. Maybe some day I can still make it.
Can I ask how you got a hold of the treatment?'
- NICK

Doesn't this pretty much prove MSL is legit? Any doubters now?

Personally, I still think he doesn't have the songs, and that Nemus was mostly right.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah I don't think he has new material (songs) either, just a shit load of documents and emails.  As madagas says it's all just shits and giggles now.

At least it gives us something to fill in the silent time with rather than discussing the same old shit.  I'm sure there is a plethora of comedic material in the stuff MSL has.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

i think hes trying to use the documents to trade for songs

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

This is too ridiculous to even debate for me at this point.  I honestly could care less about any of this stuff, real or not.  Nothing to see here.  Somebody wake me when we get something interesting.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:
faldor wrote:

This is too ridiculous to even debate for me at this point.  I honestly could care less about any of this stuff, real or not.  Nothing to see here.  Somebody wake me when we get something interesting.

I think the Better video stuff is pretty interesting.

Board footer