You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

Aussie wrote:

^ I also think it's interesting if anything comes to light like from Axl's autobiography, I'm keen to hear his side of things.

I'm also interested to know why he is SO OBSESSED with Slash and what he has done that is so bad in Axl's eyes.

Also what may have occurred with Duff & Izzy and his thoughts there.  Why Finck left etc etc.  I think there is quite a lot of stuff beyond idle school yard gossip that if it comes to light I would be very interested to hear.

If these emails and docs that MSL has shed some light on those things then I'm keen to read.  Shit, we sure as hell haven't got any explanations from anywhere else  for most of the stuff.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

some of you people have waaaay to big a man crush on old uncle Ax.

The guy is a diva lunatic and capable of anything, that's why I love him!
Out of all of his wells of negativity and nastiness streams this amazing, heart felt passionate poetic music, that is the dichotomy that keeps me here.

Personally, I believe these kind of lists exist. If you were holed up in your mansion for a DECADE wrestling with heart break, paranoia and overwhelming OCD then I coud see how you'd have the time to be writing and compiling all sorts of crazy shit.

The worst bit for me is that the cyncial manipulation of Axl's insecurities by his employees/friends. If Axl was in a fragile state of mind and Fernando sends him this list, it would just encourage him to further retract from life and depend more and more on his 'Mom' and her son as his list of confidants shrinks ever further.

As MSL says...disturbing.

If you think about it, it must be true..CD took how long to make? With how many staff?
That is not a healthy situation and this shit just affirms what we kinda knew all along.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
emcitymisfit wrote:

user "STAR" from mygnr emailed Nicholas Peterson, below is his response:

Yes I did indeed write that *treatment. It's an awesome idea I wrote for the song unfortunately it never happened. Maybe some day I can still make it.
Can I ask how you got a hold of the treatment?'
- NICK

Doesn't this pretty much prove MSL is legit? Any doubters now?

Not really. I think we all pretty much know he has something. On how big it is I guess is to the eye of the beholder. We also pretty much know he's been lying about what he has too. And his behavior has just been flat out weird.

The Better treatment I believe. Axl texting msl's girlfriend during the superbowl half time show to tell her how depressed he is at seeing Slash... Not so much.

btw, I think that Better video would have been killer for the 2002 line up.

johndivney wrote:
misterID wrote:

Axl texting msl's girlfriend during the superbowl half time show to tell her how depressed he is at seeing Slash... Not so much.

lol
what's this one? haven't really followed this msl thing that closely this week so i've missed bits like this nugget...

Aussie
 Rep: 287 

Aussie wrote:

Yeah I never read that one?

misterID

misterID wrote:
mistersaintlaurent wrote:

he did txt turk tho after the super bowl to say the slash thing was depressing. not sure if he and turk still talk tho as turk and i don't talk anymore.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Did turk leave msl for Axl?

dun-dun-dun

johndivney wrote:

so what, turk is buddies with axl now & no longer with msl?? yea?
lol. i'm more confused now than when i asked initially.. that's kinda what happens anytime you ask a question related to gnr-nonsense tho..

russtcb wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I thought this was interesting, someone at mygnr asked MSL:

MSL - any mention in the emails about the infamous tweet from Axl before Reading/Leeds 2010 and cancelling the tour?

He said:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i have multiple emails from axl from different time periods demanding that all GNR operations be shut down immediately. i even have the email before he makes the tweet where he tells everyone he is going to make the announcement on twitter.

Now THAT I can believe.

Wait...no....Axl's Twitter was hacked. Right? No?

I'm SO confused!

yea this is so funny. especially all the hilarity that ensued on here. that was a really funny thread arguing whether the hack was real or not..

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

at least we have reading material!!!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

So who's on MSL's enemy list?

1. Axl for stealing his woman via sms
2. The GNR fan base for not beliving him upfront.

Intercourse wrote:

The worst bit for me is that the cyncial manipulation of Axl's insecurities by his employees/friends. If Axl was in a fragile state of mind and Fernando sends him this list, it would just encourage him to further retract from life and depend more and more on his 'Mom' and her son as his list of confidants shrinks ever further.

I think i'm the only one...but I view things a bit differently. Axl apparently had troubles well before he knew beta and fernando and so on. I think maybe it's them that's kept him on the straight and narrow. Sure the band is a little abnormal - but at the end of the day it does eventually happen it's own special GNR way. If you'd asked me in 1991 if I thought Axl would be alive in 2011 I'd have been unsure. Which is sad..but just how it goes with many people with those kinds of issues. Stuff like estranged shows he's had some serious deamons, and somehow he's managed to stay alive and best them enough to tour and get an album out and do things his own way. People often say his 'new' family are the problem, but there's plenty of evidence of prior troubles, maybe his family are the reason he gets by at all.

As for the list, it might be that he was asked to complile something of that nature, or that he share's Axl's viewpoint.

Board footer