You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

jamester wrote:

Guns N' Roses   gunsnroses

Wishing all a Happy Valentine's day. about 5 hours ago via Facebook

jamester

jamester wrote:

Tommy Stinson   tommy_stinson

Pretty shocked that a few people who deserved grammies got them. What a hideous display of mediocrity it all is. though yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jamester

jamester wrote:

bumblefoot

Valentine's Day dinner............ waddya think, sushi or Thai??

jamester

jamester wrote:

Bumblefoot   bumblefoot

Twitter votes sushi, Facebook votes Thai... hmmmmm.... Mrs. Foot will have the final decision..........

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
jamester062001. wrote:

When guns are illeagle only the military and criminals will have guns.

I would rather go to a gun fight with a gun .....have you ever thought of it that way monkey?

Yeah people say that and I can respect it makes some sense.

But to me..it's not as clear cut.

The argument goes that even if illegal, criminals will still carry guns, so we might as well arm the population to give them a chance to defend themselves.

But unfortunately, life isn't as simple as good guys and bad guys. While there's certanly a lot of criminals and bad guys, there's thousands of gray area people - people who snap, develop a mental illness, or just can't cope with some particular circumstance.

I think the incident of trouble occuring when you arm those people, far outweighs the incidence of regular civilians using their guns to turn superhero and save the day.

Bottom line is - if you show up to a mall and go on a knife rampage, you get overpowered pretty quick, if you go on a gun rampage a lot more people die. One way to stop a gun rampage is to arm everyone and they cap you when you start. But how many of those people then accidently shoot someone, or have a kid play with the gun, or have a bad breakup and temporarily loose their mind - and the consequences are so much worse when that happens with a gun.The more guns around, the more common such a rampage becomes.

Criminals can have their guns, and I'll arm my police to deal with them. Overall violence will be lower if we arn't all packing. People might kill people, but lets not pretend a gun is designed to do anything other than kill. Anyway, i'm pretty sure it's a cultrual issue....so your results will vary no doubt.

jamester

jamester wrote:

Guns N' Roses   gunsnroses

Rise N Grind with a little post Valentine's classic #nowplaying - Used To Love Her - http://bit.ly/hHyYlz about 1 hour ago via Facebook

jamester

jamester wrote:

@htgth hey Jarmo!!! Thanks for the plug. Whats the latest with you. Where are you? Take care.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester

jamester wrote:
Tommy Stinson   wrote:

@htgth hey Jarmo!!! Thanks for the plug. Whats the latest with you. Where are you? Take care.

/jarmo wrote:

htgth

@tommy_stinson No problem. :-) At home in cold Sweden. Awaiting the spring. Had enough of cold weather and snow for one winter by now. Haha.

jamester

jamester wrote:

Dj ASHBA™   DjASHBA

New ASHBA Swag shirt tags!! www.ashbaswag.com new store/site and swag coming soon!! http://yfrog.com/h79ajqcj 7 minutes ago via TweetDeck
scaled.php?tn=0&server=619&filename=9ajqc.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Board footer