You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: 101 Document Titles From Axls Laptop (No Actual Documents Tho)

jamester wrote:

Thanks Rus and Madgas !  I dont mind being the copy & paste news guy wen I have time. I lurked here for a long time not wanting to find GnR and other news + a mostly mature forum to read peoples reactions to the subjects at hand. SO i do it for people here, I try to remember some of the things you guys are into and post outside of my own interests also.

To everyone that posts and lurkes here:
Its your forum also, Enjoy it! Speak up. Say what you feel. Post things that interest you. And know that if it comes to GnR it will be caught and posted here by me or one of the forums mods or longtime contributors. Thats why I landed here. I hated wading thru positive only forums, or chat room  what i call "pick your nose mentality"forums, and 1000 news sites to read about GnR. Oh and i dont really care if Axl walks his dog! The color of his toothbrush or Axl's penis size(Axlin08)

madagas wrote:

some back up to one of msl's documents....this was posted by Tommy right before the Abu Dhabi show.......:nervous:

tommy_stinson Tommy Stinson
being pushed to the end of ones rope for so long will make you a good climber,or road kill. i'm gonna find a new tree

maybe just a new rope will suffice

i'll shovel snow before i shovel anymore horseshit...

101. December 2010 Doc email about Tommy refusing to play in Abu Dhabi

I forgot about that  this + One man mutiny + BBF not confirming nor denying he had the convo w Axl about Duff= well dam!

Remember its all speculation and may always remain as such.

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Naltav wrote:
johndivney wrote:

i think the day-to-day operations of the band are revealed in the locations of the band members & a few times Ron & others have said they communicate constantly via txt/email. they aren't getting together everyday, the 6 or 7 guys, to jam rehearse or write or record. they are all sitting in their own homes focusing on their own projects until one day Axl decides he wants to do something other than kickboxing or watching loony tunes with fernando then the other guys drop their wives/families/work & rush out to malibu asap..

Yes, totally unusual for a band this scope with bandmembers with other projects....

Surely, this has never happened before, ever, in rocknroll history!!

What a fucked up way to make a living! I'd never want to be a professional musician...
roll

i never said it wasn't unusual.
slashfro was speculating on whether the band would be silent on their day-to-day activities, i merely proffered an estimated guess at what the GnR workday is like. i never said it was right or fucking wrong, ok?!

Point taken. If I misunderstood your post, my apologies...

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Naltav wrote:

Yes, totally unusual for a band this scope with bandmembers with other projects....

Surely, this has never happened before, ever, in rocknroll history!!

What a fucked up way to make a living! I'd never want to be a professional musician...
roll

i never said it wasn't unusual.
slashfro was speculating on whether the band would be silent on their day-to-day activities, i merely proffered an estimated guess at what the GnR workday is like. i never said it was right or fucking wrong, ok?!

Some of the biggest supporters are still a bit defensive...forgive them.

Are you insinuating something has happened that should make me stop being defensive?:nervous:

Educate me, Buzz...

johndivney wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I very much appreciate jamesters cutting & pasting stuff from all over the web here especially where it pertains to GNR.

on no me 2, definitely! i was just joshing when tryin to pass the blame onto him!

johndivney wrote:

actually.. um i'm outta line chastising MSL like that.. some guy actually asked him to provide his schedule.. it wasn't like he went out of his way again to say how busy he is with non-GnR stuff.. i'd kinda like to retract that if poss.. i'd edit my post but it's already been quoted so it lives.. it's really jamesters fault for quoting everything! it's not like he signed on here & posted that.. & MSL actually did provide a bit of info related to his GnR dealings so it's even more unfair of me to have shit on his parade in this instance..

that's very big of you. and appreciated.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Naltav, unless you are in the band, you have nothing to defend.  Nobody is attacking you.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

http://mistersaintlaurent.proboards.com … 28&page=11
MSL challenge

to random user:

MSL wrote:

how about we make a wager on whether i'm lying or not and we can settle this very easily . .

Jamester062001 wrote:

Ill wager the price of your new blues!(his new shoes 200USD), and even drive to Orlando to view the proof! your only a few hrs away! ......BUT know this if your thinkin it over ....if your lying ill make it public...on the other hand ill confirm it in the GnR forums if its legit

OH SNAP!

MSL wrote:

where do you live that you can drive here in a few hours? im completely willing to meet up and prove myself.

Jamester wrote:

I am Around the Fla, Ga, Ala state line I have also been entertaning the idea of catching the Ozzy/SLash show in Jaksonville or Tampa as the 19th is my birthday. So yeh I got plans to be down there this weekend anyway.

If your willing lets do this.

ppp

ppp wrote:

I would trust you, Jamester. But here is the problem. How will you know if they are legit or not? How will you know it's not something he made in photoshop?

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

zzzzzzzzz... I thought he didnt care if us mere average IQ'd bluecollar joes believed him?

I wish folk would stop taking him on and he would just fade away, all of this shit he says he has could have been leaked, sold or returned to sender anonymously without his attention seeking bullshite. He's a big drama queen.

johndivney wrote:

this is so funny..

Board footer