You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: GNR Evolution "Predict the Super Bowl" contest

James wrote:

We did this last year at the old site. If you weren't around then, Communist China won(sealed UYI I LP). Not only did he predict the winner, he was only one point off on the score.

This is how we do it

*cue Montell Jordan track*

Predict who you think will win

Predict the score

Tiebreaker: Predict the MVP

The winner will receive a free one month subscription to Netflix. If you have no idea what Netflix is, go to http://www.netflix.com

If you are a member here outside the US and are participating in this, say so in your post and an alternate prize will be chosen for non US participants. Netflix gift subscriptions are only valid in the US.

-----------------------------------------------------

I cant believe I am doing this, but I am gonna pick the Giants. They are red hot right now, and while not invincible, they are playing like they have nothing to lose. The Pats have been very beatable for going on two months, and there luck is about to run out. Had that been any other team besides the Chargers, the Pats would have lost today. Giants will take advantage of any Pats turnovers.

Giants- 27
Patriots- 17

MVP: Plaxico Buress

Funny though... if I win, I win nothing.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Patriots - 28
Giants - 7

MVP: Tom Brady

I'm not real excited for this superbowl but if I can get a netflix subscription of it then cool. big_smile

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I'm jumping on the Giants train as well:

Giants: 24
Patriots: 21

MVP: Eli Manning

***If I win I forfeit any prize to the next closest guess.  (I wonder who Neemo will pick??)   16

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

If the Giants win, that perfect season was for nothing.   I'm giving it to the Pats, 30-24.  MVP of course would have to be Tom Brady.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

As much as I want the Giants to win, I'm afraid to bet with my heart. Besides, I'd rather lose this bet & see the Giants win, than win the bet & see NE win. I really don't care much for either team, I'm just sick of Boston & their good fortune recently. Honestly though, I'm not even sure how much of this I'll watch. I plan on going snowboarding that day now.

NE -   23
NYG - 17

MVP - Asante Samuel  (Just a wild guess, gets 2 lucky INT's)

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'll go with the Pats (sorry Keith).

NE: 48
NY: 17

MVP: Brady

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

I'm jumping on the Giants train as well:

thats a surprise given your love for Brady 16

The Cusack
 Rep: 1 

The Cusack wrote:

Patriots - 27
Giants - 23

MVP: Jabar Gaffney (NE WR, #10)

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Since there is a week break in between, I'm picking the Patriots. The better team usually wins in a week break situation, since momentum cools off and study turns up. When they play the week after the championship, upsets can happen (Giants beating the Bills in 91).

Patriots  38
Giants   24

Brady as MVP.

Board footer