You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: BUMBLEFOOT:We Could Do More To Establish The Current Band as its own!

jamester wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Do what now? Are we all insinuating that bbf is in some sort of trouble over this interview?

Not on my part!
I think Mr.ID hit the nail on the head. Russ I was meaning that on HGTH AXL is the final word. I feel that Axl's last tweet was in RE to Dj and BBF talking of touring and commenting on what is and is not available to be released. Im speculating that AXL went on record calling it all basically unconfirmed plans and ideas. This making it out of bounds for HGTH to support.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
misterID wrote:
ppp wrote:

But the interview doesn't really say anything bad about Axl, so I don't get it?

It's directly contradicting what jarmo's been saying about the band, starting late...

And also contradicting his websites aggressive stance that this line up is obviously the one and only Guns N'Roses.
The title of this thread contradicts his stance over the years, his responce to people who dared to have such thoughts was "Fuck off"

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
ppp wrote:

I'm not sure what Jarmo has been saying about this? All I recall is him once saying the London shows did not start late, and they did not actually.

And how does that relate to an Axl tweet?

jarmo says the delays to concerts are ALL based on stage work between sets and/or stories being spun by the GN'R hating media. Ron proves that false.

jarmo says to be a "real" fan you can't say anything negative about the band, or Axl, or the way the band conducts business. Ron broke jarmo's rules, so apparantly those rules apply to bandmembers too. 16

Anyone who's familiar with jarmo for the last few years can see his face turning red when he read parts of that interview and its not surprising he's censoring it. Because of course, if you don't read it at htgth, it didn't really happen.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
madagas wrote:

Nice interview Ron.....all that cd era stuff is the property of UMG and Black Frog/Axl so any release will require approval by both parties. Good luck with that!

I don't know a ton about the biz, but is that true? So, UMG can/could be the ones locking down the vault?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

From what I gather, the only hold up is getting the finished mixes from Caram.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Where did that come from? I've seen it thrown around, but haven't read anything first hand.

ppp

ppp wrote:
smoke wrote:
madagas wrote:

Nice interview Ron.....all that cd era stuff is the property of UMG and Black Frog/Axl so any release will require approval by both parties. Good luck with that!

I don't know a ton about the biz, but is that true? So, UMG can/could be the ones locking down the vault?

Universal has the final say in rather or not they will release an album. If they don't feel it well do well, they can hold it up as many labels do. Avril Lavigne has been fighting with RCA for over a year to release her latest album. They wouldn't agree unless she recorded What The Hell and released it as her first single, as they didn't feel there were any songs on her album that were commerical enough.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

God, if jarmo pulled that interview b/c of his unhappiness with the truth, then he seriously has issues to work out.

It is truly amazing to watch the extremes to which a GnR apologist will bend over to take it deep and hard.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:

where is that jarmo video???

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Board footer