You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

jamester wrote:

^^ ive got the PDF for the interview! I'll give it a lil while longer to make shure it is not  an April fools thing before i spend the time to convert to txt and gif to translate and post here.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

If there's a band member mentioning a new GNR album, I HAVE to think they'd know better than to do it as a April Fools' prank. We've all read straight from The Beard's lips how crazy he knows the fans to be. There's just no way anyone in the band would purposely jerk us around for a lark.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
smoke wrote:

If there's a band member mentioning a new GNR album, I HAVE to think they'd know better than to do it as a April Fools' prank. We've all read straight from The Beard's lips how crazy he knows the fans to be. There's just no way anyone in the band would purposely jerk us around for a lark.

It could be a fake interview altogether though.  Haven't read it myself though, so it's hard to say.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Ah, gotcha.

jamester

jamester wrote:

my thoughts also! 

its a 6 page .pdf  its presented like an old interview as far as i can tell. it has UYI era GNR logo's. I did not mean that the band members would spoof anything. more that the OP did it. it was posted April 1. There is only spots translated it is also presented in a way that raises more questions than it answers.

Alot of people have asked on each site for a full translation, but one has yet to be provided.

Ill catch a buzz wen it gets dark and get my wife to help put it together and post it in full here so you guys can decide.  it seems they talk about new material, dublin, Axl being annoying sometimes ect. ect

faldor

faldor wrote:

I just checked it out on mygnr and it does exist.  There are scans of the article, pictures and all.  But it's in French, so I don't know exactly what it says.  It looks pretty legit to me.  I don't think a magazine/or person would go through that much trouble for an April Fools joke.  Who knows though.  If it is legit it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

There's another thread on mygnr about a "rumor" for a follow up to CD, which seems painfully fake to me.  But this one seems real.

http://www.lesoreilles.com/articles/GP2 … ew_GNR.pdf

jamester

jamester wrote:
faldor wrote:
jamester wrote:

Bumblefoot
http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/5609 … normal.jpg
@eddietrunk book release party tonight, woohoo! Will be hangin' on Eddie's XM/Sirius 'Boneyard' show Monday 6 - 10pm (EST time)

Nice, I'll have to remember to tape that.  In fact, I'll set that up right now so I don't forget.  Now I'll just have to remember to plug my radio in for it to tape.

Edit - Looks like Ron might be on with Eddie tonight too.

EddieTrunk Eddie Trunk

Great party and turn out for the launch party. We are up and running and kicking ass. Thanks to all for coming. Now a radio show!

Portnoy, Blitz, Bumblefoot, Eddie & Jay from Twisted all in the house and many more

Did you get a tape and something uploaded?

Bumblefoot
bumblefoot-abnormal-500px_normal.jpg
Eddie Trunk book release party followed by a film wrap up party, just recorded Chris Pennie at my studio, now to go see @ikillya in Bklyn...
1 minute ago

faldor

faldor wrote:

No, I have Eddie's Monday night Sirius/XM show scheduled to tape.  Didn't catch last night

jamester

jamester wrote:

scaled.php?tn=0&server=612&filename=ou4ev.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
Eddie Trunk
Eddie_headshot_small_normal.jpg
@bumblefoot at the book party. Thanks Ron yfrog.com/h0ou4evj

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

There's just something about Ron to me... it's like he's gonna join Rob Zombie's band at any second.

Board footer