You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: X Guns Twitter updates

jamester wrote:

Steven Adler
Just so you know we will be fixing and updating our website and it should all better by May 1st! I will let you know when! smile smile thanks!

jamester

jamester wrote:

Steven Adler
Wow! Just watched this guy on @YouTube ! youtube.com/watch?v=7D6C-U… .. What do u guys think? smile
Uploaded by transblack on Aug 17, 2010

Acoustic version of this great GNR song... thanks everybody for all your comments on my other videos! hope you enjoy this one...

[youtube]7D6C-UEMs74&feature=share[/youtube]
3  9

TIL 5  nice vocal & nice emotion @ the end !

22 This is my fav song on slash! this guy sings the shit out of it!

jamester

jamester wrote:

Duff McKagan
I shall be hosting @NikkiSixx radio show 2nite. Listen to @sixxsense to be dazzled by my 'radio-guy'-ness!

Nikki Sixx
He is one sexy mo fo and his new LOADED album kills too-RT @DuffMcKagan64: I shall be hosting @NikkiSixx radi… (cont) http://deck.ly/~qO3tj

Nikki Sixx
@
@DuffMcKagan64 did you get your book i left for you?

jamester

jamester wrote:

Steven Adler
@RollingStone has become so national enquirer with @Sn00ki on the cover and minimal music news, who is this guy @Sn00ki ? smile

jamester

jamester wrote:

Duff McKagan
Loaded at Easy Street Records tomorrow. Seattle 2pm. Our new record will be there! This is awesome!

Duff McKagan
Oh yea..and check out VH1's 'That Metal Show' tomorrow. I'll be on there with my good buddy @EddieTrunk. Rock on. BIG day!

jamester

jamester wrote:

Duff McKagan
Record Store Day! Let's ROCK! .....LAMF

Duff McKagan
Thank you Seattle and Easy St Records! Loaded nailed it!

jamester

jamester wrote:

Gilby Clarke
black keys were good @ coachella...

Gilby Clarke
Mariachi el bronx destroyed @ coachella !

jamester

jamester wrote:
Duff wrote:

Duff McKagan
Oh yea..and check out VH1's 'That Metal Show' tomorrow. I'll be on there with my good buddy @EddieTrunk. Rock on. BIG day!

[youtube]7Sa8tSXE01s&feature[/youtube]

jamester

jamester wrote:

Duff McKagan
Catch Loaded Live in Glasgow again tomorrow at 8:30 pst on VH1 Classic!
8 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Duff McKagan
DuffMcKagan64 Duff McKagan
They are showing Loaded 'lLive is Glasgow' right NOW on VH1 Classic!
8 hours ago

Darryl Sterdan of the QMI Agency recently conducted an interview with Duff McKagan (GUNS N' ROSES, VELVET REVOLVER, LOADED). A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

QMI Agency: The new LOADED album seems a lot more aggressive than the last one.

McKagan: Yeah, this was the first record we ever made coming off a tour. We went on tour with our last album, "Sick", and when you play a record live, it gets heavier and heavier because you got four guys on adrenaline and caffeine. And then when you start writing riffs, that's where this record came from. We came off the road and started making demos. Then Terry Date heard a couple of songs and said, "I really want to do this record." And this is how money always plays a part: He usually gets $200,000 to produce a record. But we don't have that kind of money.

QMI Agency: Sure you do. You're loaded. It's even the name of your band. I mean, I presume it originally referred to your drinking. But nowadays, it kind of has a new meaning.

McKagan: Oh God. (Laughs) Yeah, I guess. But if you were to live my life, you'd see I have to work. I have a wife and two kids. Yeah, I've been very fortunate. But rich? People make huge assumptions about the guys in GN'R. They think I'm fucking rolling in it. But trust me, you don't have any idea what I make. So anyway, back to LOADED. Terry knew we were making the record on our own dime. And he offered to be sort of a partner, so he did it for free in the hopes that the record will do well. So it's in his interest to use whatever machine he's got to sell it too.

QMI Agency: Every interview, you're asked about reuniting with GN'R and getting a new singer for VELVET REVOLVER. You must get sick of it.

McKagan: It's just part of life. I've learned to understand it. I had to. I could fucking fight it but there's no use because there's so many people on the planet. I did this signing at a guitar show in England a few weeks ago. There were 1,000 people each day. And the first day, I got asked those questions 1,000 times. Every single fucking person asked. So the second day, they put up a sign that said, "No, GUNS N' ROSES are not getting back together, and VELVET REVOLVER is not doing anything right now." It was hilarious.

Read the entire interview from the QMI Agency.

jamester

jamester wrote:

Duff McKagan
LOADED'S NEW RECORD 'THE TAKING' IS OUT TODAY IN EUROPE AND THE U.K.!!!!!!!! L.A.M.F.

Board footer