You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

jamester wrote:

Dj ASHBA™
New Arrivals at ASHBA Swag!! Including the Voodoo T-Shirt worn by Dj Ashba at the Golden God Awards. www.ashbaswag.com

jamester

jamester wrote:

Bumblefoot
Met up with a visiting High School class from Montreal, did a little meet-n-greet and some jamming, chattin' about life... good stuff big_smile

jamester

jamester wrote:

Guns N' Roses
image_normal.jpg
Felices Pascuas, feliz Páscoa, or however you @Google translate HAPPY EASTER! Be nice to each other + thanks to all for our @Twitter chat ☮
2 hours ago

johndivney wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I wish they'd just not use their Twitter account instead of making some vague post with a link to a past GNR reference every holiday.

i thought the UYI one was the most sardonic & witty reference yet
(& they did tweet about CD re-entering the billboard 200)
tho we - or twitterers - should bombard the GnR twitter account asking for a new album. the first reply to any non-music related GnR tweet should be variations on this question, "any word on the new album yet?"
if i were a twitterer i'd tweet along those lines.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

they're using their illusion..

jamester

jamester wrote:

Bumblefoot
A very Happy Easter, Passover, Sunday (Monday for my far-away friends...) At the studio laying a guest solo - have a great day everyone!!

jamester

jamester wrote:

Guns N' Roses
Look what the Bunny found! yikes) p.s. some Facebook "god" was not accepting of our Friday offering... http://fb.me/PwIU8Va5

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

jamester

jamester wrote:

Guns N' Roses
That's now 2 FB posts pulled w/o notice. Looks like Facebook has ZERO illusion & an equally ABSENT sense of humor. #antisocial
7 hours ago

Board footer