You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: GN'R Twitter Updates

faldor wrote:
madagas wrote:

the first two songs are H-O-R-R-I-F-I-C

I quite liked them

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:
madagas wrote:

the first two songs are H-O-R-R-I-F-I-C

I quite liked them

I liked them too.

And to be brutally honest, people better start liking this "garbage", because if Axl has a fucking prayer from Jesus or Satan combined to possibly have a hit in his future without Slash...

He's gonna HAVE to start cutting post-grunge songs like these.

Sorry, truth is truth. 19

P.S.

And before anyone says, "I don't care about hits".

Record companies do. It's what causes them to give shits about bands they want to promote. If anyone wants Uni-U.S. to even try to help promote GN'R with Axl next time around, he's gonna HAVE to deliver them a hit song. SOMETHING they can market.

faldor

faldor wrote:

True, but they're gonna need someone to push those "hits", and Axl hasn't shown he's willing to do that for the past 18 years.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Push what? 10 year old songs? A leaks album?

If and this is a big IF, Axl could finally get enough confidence to put out an all-new album with the 2009-10 band, I think he'd push it. Because it's fresh.

There's something so unnatural about pushing an album that was recorded by an entirely different lineup years ago.

Plus, most critics gave positive reviews to CD, and most rock critics said it was the rock album of the year, which even shocked me.

The people I expected to shit on Axl patted his back. I don't know what he's hiding from. Everyone still loves him.

They just want to see him with the RIGHT fuckin' bandmates. That's all.

johndivney wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I bought the new Stevie Nicks and Beastie Boys today instead of this garbage.

new Beastie Boys is fuckin brilliant! seriously shocked at how great it is - one of their best.

faldor

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Push what? 10 year old songs? A leaks album?

If and this is a big IF, Axl could finally get enough confidence to put out an all-new album with the 2009-10 band, I think he'd push it. Because it's fresh.

There's something so unnatural about pushing an album that was recorded by an entirely different lineup years ago.

Plus, most critics gave positive reviews to CD, and most rock critics said it was the rock album of the year, which even shocked me.

The people I expected to shit on Axl patted his back. I don't know what he's hiding from. Everyone still loves him.

They just want to see him with the RIGHT fuckin' bandmates. That's all.

Very true, and I've been of that belief for sometime.  But I'm still not convinced he would handle things that way.  I would hope so, my expectations are extremely low, unfortunately.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Dj ASHBA™
Lies of the Beautiful People is in the top 5 on the active rock charts!! Let's bring it to number 1! Call your radio stations and request!!! Thanks to each n everyone of you for picking up the album!!! Means more to me than you'll ever know!!
21 hours ago via iPhone · LikeUnlike ·

Dj ASHBA™
@sebastianbach Great hangin the other night on the carpet!! Miss ya fukkkker!

Sebastian Bach
“@DjASHBA: @sebastianbach Great hangin the other night on the carpet!! Miss ya fukkkker!” u too badass! Tell nicky @MinnieGupta sez hey!

Dj ASHBA™
WARNING: there is a video circulating around Facebook of a BBC video of the killing of Osama Bin Laden, supposedly made by US troops. It is a Virus!!!!! Spread the news because it's circulating fast!!!DO NOT OIPEN THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dj ASHBA™
Follow Me on Twitter For A Chat Party!!!! http://twitter.com/#!/djashba http://fb.me/11h0fNThC
18 hours ago

Dj ASHBA™
How is everyone tonight?? Everyone enjoying the new album?
18 hours ag

Dj ASHBA™
Be sure to call your local radio stations and request Lies Of The Beautiful People!!

Bumblefoot
@DjASHBA Congrats on a fkn masterpiece bro, TIGH is *fantastic* smile

Dj ASHBA™
What is your Favorite song, which do you think should be the next single on the radio??

jamester

jamester wrote:

Dj ASHBA™
Im sorry guys Ive just learned about replying on twitter, so if im doing it wrong Im sorry smile

Dj ASHBA™
Sorry if im blowing up your news feed, Im very new to Twitter believe it or not. My apologies smile

Dj ASHBA™
Hey, so twitter's giving me shit. I'm off to my chat room http://bit.ly/ /jlDc50 jump in and thx 4 blowing up #SixxAM #ThiIsGonnaHurt!!! Dj
16 hours ago

jamester

jamester wrote:

Bumblefoot
In honor of Cinqo De Mayo, @cheaptrick has a special mashup...  Nice!!!

Board footer