You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

so how is LA Noire treating ya russ? is it worth getting? i've been asked what i want for fathers day

i managed to scrounge up ORange Box for Xbox 360...portal 1 is crazy shit! we beat it and are now working on the last Advanced level

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

LA Noire is a breath of fresh air amidst all these first person shooters and God of War clones.  I love innovation in videogames.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I bought Killzone 2 at Wal-Mart during that $10 doorbuster sale at Christmas.

I've just recently opened it and started playing it. It's not bad, but like Rex was saying...

I'm just not big on first-person shooters. I don't like it all that much. I prefer the setup in LA Noire, Red Dead, Max Payne & GTA alot more for this kind of action gaming.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Don't hardly play games anymore but if the gaming industry wants me to start salivating, release a new Max Payne and I'll hook up the 360 and fire it up in three shakes of a lamb's tail.

Make the next Max Payne more difficult. My only issue with that masterpiece was the fact both games were too easy.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Last I heard was Max Payne 3 was pushed back to like 2013.

But the good news is they're still doing it, and the even better news is they've scrapped the original plans, and they're going to go back and do a traditional style Payne sequel with James McCaffrey (Max) returning not only to voice and narrate the game, but in a full acting job.

Think Max Payne 3, through the eyes of LA Noire.

That's the plan. *fingers crossed*

P.S.

I gotta confess, I was a huge fan of McCaffrey on the 90's TV series "Viper", before he ever became Max Payne. I got into AND LOVED the Max Payne games, because he was the voice. Such a great job.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

well for what its worth...happy b-day russ

jamester
 Rep: 84