You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: The Video Game Console Thread

AtariLegend wrote:

I play online PS3 games regularly, I'm a bit confused why people would use there credit cards on the PSN store anyway, given it's alot cheaper and safer just to buy a code/package from a store for DLCs.

Happy birthday russtcd.

Neemo wrote:

I'm still playing Dragon age origins we're about 80 hours in 16

I bought "Dragon Age 2" a few months ago before I went to Canada, I'm going to start it tonight. Not high expectations.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

its called convenience ... its the north american way

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

So apparently the Chinese Democracy of video games was finally released. As a fan of Duke Nukem, I'm intrigued. Anyone here play this yet?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Not yet, but the reviews are supposed to be horrendous. Gamespot gave the 360 version a 3/10, and called it "an embarrassment to a gaming icon".

Ouch. At least CD got mostly positive reviews.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah it had cluster fuck written all over it even back in the late 90s. They worked on it so long that several new consoles kept coming out and they had to keep playing catch up during the periods they actually worked on it. I would not be surprised if the graphics, gameplay,etc. are extremely dated.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

this is the one instance where I say fuck the reviews.  I picked it up and it's a fun game.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:
Rex wrote:

this is the one instance where I say fuck the reviews.  I picked it up and it's a fun game.

I haven't played it, but honestly reading the reviews made me want to barf and seemed very very biased/bandwagoned. I doubt it's a good game, but I bet it's no where near as bad as they are saying it is.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Honestly, right now Sony has their entire Army of lawyers ready for anything after that network hack, and someone claiming what you are is just gonna make them want to cover their ass.

But seriously, if someone stole YOUR info and then used it on Sony's site... it's not really Sony's problem. It's more of a bank/identity theft problem. If it gets any worse you might want to talk to someone at the U.S. Secret Service.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

So what is the final verdict on LA Noire? a good game? or an OK game with awesome graphics?

Board footer